RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   A Question for the Board... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114672-question-board.html)

CRUMBS 7th October 2019 13.27:01

Re: A Question for the Board...

So you think we need someone to help if they get into the league but not someone to get us into the league , as it's 12 years i'd suggest that's nonsense .

Ooh aah Paskin 7th October 2019 13.40:38

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2304983]So you think we need someone to help if they get into the league but not someone to get us into the league , as it's 12 years i'd suggest that's nonsense .[/QUOTE]

Oh god I agree, we need help right now. I was just surmising we would DEFINITELY need help if we made it to L2!

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 13.55:17

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2304996]Oh god I agree, we need help right now. I was just surmising we would DEFINITELY need help if we made it to L2![/QUOTE]

But... but... but the board alone saved the club and without them we couldn't continue ! Obviously no help needed now or ever... grrrr.

wynnwontwo 7th October 2019 14.13:01

But... but... but the board alone saved the club and without them we couldn't continue so be greatfull,even if it means been stuck here.got season tkt so will be there tuesday but far from happy the way its all turned out.

cynprifathro 7th October 2019 20.22:19

What has the 'indispensable' Spencer Harris to say on this matter???

Huffy 7th October 2019 20.24:34

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2304947]A competent person on the club board would be a good start.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that

Daiversion 7th October 2019 21.36:38

I can honestly say I’ve never heard so much rubbish in my life.
Don’t want to go up! Can’t afford to go up!
This is the kind of stuff you hear from those Wrexham prem league fans who just watch their team on television in the pub. You know the types who haven’t got a clue about Wrexham fc.

dixienormous 7th October 2019 21.37:46

[QUOTE=Daiversion;2305383]I can honestly say I’ve never heard so much rubbish in my life.
This is the kind of stuff you hear from those Wrexham prem league fans who just watch their team on television in the pub. You know the types who haven’t got a clue about Wrexham fc.[/QUOTE]

Living is easy with eyes closed I suppose:freak:

krux 7th October 2019 21.42:37

[QUOTE=Daiversion;2305383]I can honestly say I’ve never heard so much rubbish in my life.
This is the kind of stuff you hear from those Wrexham prem league fans who just watch their team on television in the pub. You know the types who haven’t got a clue about Wrexham fc.[/QUOTE]

Cant afford to pay the wages required to get players good enough to take us up.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.15:37.