RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   A Question for the Board... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114672-question-board.html)

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 11.35:36

A Question for the Board...

Would you rather keep control in 5th tier OR would you relinquish control to others more able to guide us to L2 ? For the avoidance of doubt this is not a WST ownership question but a WAFC board question.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 7th October 2019 11.38:43

Re: A Question for the Board...

[QUOTE=Wreck Sam;2304865]Would you rather keep control in 5th tier OR would you relinquish control to others more able to guide us to L2 ? For the avoidance of doubt this is not a WST ownership question but a WAFC board question.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that

dixienormous 7th October 2019 11.40:08

Where would we be without them eh?

chef1 7th October 2019 11.40:38

question should be when are you stepping down ?

OriginalRhylRed 7th October 2019 11.40:50

[QUOTE=Wreck Sam;2304865]Would you rather keep control in 5th tier OR would you relinquish control to others more able to guide us to L2 ? For the avoidance of doubt this is not a WST ownership question but a WAFC board question.[/QUOTE]

you will get no reply to your question fella

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 11.42:43

[QUOTE=OriginalRhylRed;2304872]you will get no reply to your question fella[/QUOTE]

Sometimes the silence is the most telling answer ;-)

willyheckerslike 7th October 2019 11.45:58

Jobs for the boys = Jobs for life.

Ryans the man 7th October 2019 12.08:19

thought i had read earlier that the club don't really want to push to get out of this league at the moment as it would involve too much extra work for the board/volunteers?

John Neals Dynasty 7th October 2019 12.13:45

The truth is they know if we went up we could not afford better players on bigger contracts, the living hand to mouth is more suited to National league or North.

Without outside investment the club is dying a slow painful death.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

JonWrexhamfc 7th October 2019 12.21:45

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2304899]The truth is they know if we went up we could not afford better players on bigger contracts, the living hand to mouth is more suited to National league or North.

Without outside investment the club is dying a slow painful death.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

We should be able to afford it though. We'd be on crowds of at least 5k a week. TV money. Parachute payments. And promotion was worth 850k (As far as I can recall.)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.10:57.