RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Nathan's Blog (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114679-nathans-blog.html)

Ruabon Red 7th October 2019 18.24:33

Nathan's Blog

[url]https://nathanleedavies.wordpress.com/2019/10/07/i-wont-belong-to-a-club-that-does-not-accept-me-as-a-member/[/url]

Hang your heads in shame, those responsible for driving Nathan to write these words.

Frankly all the other stuff feels trivial now - the lowest league position, the poor managerial appointments, the spin.

We are in dark times.

At least with Gutterman, Hamilton and Moss, we knew who the bad guys were - they weren't fans, one-of-us, they got involved to asset strip a company with which they had no previous attachment.

The fact that those in charge are fans somehow makes this worse, the club's being stripped of more than assets now, it's being stripped of it's soul.

Mr Wonderful 7th October 2019 18.31:45

Re: Nathan's Blog

:hurray:

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 18.32:16

How on earth have we managed to turn exciting times ahead into this heartless carcass of a club ?

dixienormous 7th October 2019 18.39:14

A few have been calling for change for quite some time, and like Nathan said, he hasn't been excited about the football for years. Forget about the football, like the board have years ago, this is on another level.

Get these fools out and change direction ffs.

John Neals Dynasty 7th October 2019 18.58:50

The heart and soul has been ripped out of this club the death rattle took hold when Ricketts left without any attempt to persuade him to stay. Then massive mistakes after mistakes, by so called fans on the board although one is actually a man Utd fan..

Now this with the disabled and the lack of interest in the opinions of the long suffering fans who have to pay to watch the worst football ever seen at the Racecourse under the golden boy, the maggot comes back and brings back Davies who was laughed an behind his back by some players when he took over.

Never mind we still have Lord Darlington
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wenttoanderlechtin76 7th October 2019 19.06:55

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2305251]The heart and soul has been ripped out of this club the death rattle took hold when Ricketts left without any attempt to persuade him to stay. Then massive mistakes after mistakes, by so called fans on the board although one is actually a man Utd fan..

Now this with the disabled and the lack of interest in the opinions of the long suffering fans who have to pay to watch the worst football ever seen at the Racecourse under the golden boy, the maggot comes back and brings back Davies who was laughed an behind his back by some players when he took over.

Never mind we still have Lord Darlington
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

The wagons are going to have to circle more than ever after this debacle. Difficult to see how they can survive from here. even their biggest fans have gone missing.

willyheckerslike 7th October 2019 19.06:56

You just couldn't make it up!

willyheckerslike 7th October 2019 19.17:37

We have got to do something to get these arrogant tossers out of their positions of power or are we just going to sit on our hands and let them ruin a once proud and historic Club? I will be in the Yale tomorrow night...its time to put the skids under them!

Diggle 7th October 2019 20.09:03

I cannot believe those in power would wish to remain a second longer after reading that.
Truly heartbreaking and a sad indictment of this regime.
It's pointless them carrying on, they are finished and should go now for everyone's benefit.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.58:21.