RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114682-keates-interview.html)

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 20.40:25

Re: Keates Interview

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2305314]Dixie was quick to distance himself away from making the decision[/QUOTE]

Dixie has been used big time by the board.

paddockgraham 7th October 2019 20.43:38

we are in safe hands with Dixie, one of our best shotstoppers ever

WREXHAM TID 7th October 2019 21.18:09

Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Percy Sugden 7th October 2019 21.20:28

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Do you not have access to the interview before?

Dixie clearly states he didn’t lead any process. The board didn’t have to appoint keates. They could of chosen someone else.... surely then there are no calls of arrogance then???

redknight 7th October 2019 21.24:41

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Have to disagree with this. I believe on this occasion fans have quite rightly pointed out inconsistencies in the statement released and are pointing out the board were absent to answer to this and left it to what can only be described as a fall guy in Dixie and despite being titles a media manager, a bloke who is either misinformed, or unprepared to conduct the press meeting.
It was awful to.watch the media lad could, should have given a little better intro where he would have saved keates having to awkwardly reveal the assistant manager situation ...shoddy at best

WREXHAM TID 7th October 2019 21.32:06

[QUOTE=redknight;2305369]Have to disagree with this. I believe on this occasion fans have quite rightly pointed out inconsistencies in the statement released and are pointing out the board were absent to answer to this and left it to what can only be described as a fall guy in Dixie and despite being titles a media manager, a bloke who is either misinformed, or unprepared to conduct the press meeting.
It was awful to.watch the media lad could, should have given a little better intro where he would have saved keates having to awkwardly reveal the assistant manager situation ...shoddy at best[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% the board should have attended in my opinion.

But fans have called it the Spencer Harris show but then say he’s hiding to answer difficult questions when he takes a back seat. Let’s be honest none of the media team or leader would have asked a difficult question today anyway!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

gazaw 7th October 2019 21.55:35

Let's just concentrate all our efforts in supporting the manager and the team in leading us up the table. These rants against the board in some cases are justified, however they seem to have become an obsession with some. The place to sort things out are at an AGM or EGM where we can have our say in an official capacity.

Wxmspiller 7th October 2019 23.11:36

Maybe a sign they have lost the faith of the fans , people are sick to the back teeth. time is up unfortunately you only need to look at the league table and it tells a very sorry story

GarryOggy 7th October 2019 23.18:13

[QUOTE=gazaw;2305392]Let's just concentrate all our efforts in supporting the manager and the team in leading us up the table. These rants against the board in some cases are justified, however they seem to have become an obsession with some. The place to sort things out are at an AGM or EGM where we can have our say in an official capacity.[/QUOTE]

They won't be happy until the board and Keates are run out of town. These are the ones that will take over the club.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.00:06.