RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114682-keates-interview.html)

Cenotaff 7th October 2019 23.32:47

Re: Keates Interview

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305382]I agree 100% the board should have attended in my opinion.

But fans have called it the Spencer Harris show but then say he’s hiding to answer difficult questions when he takes a back seat. Let’s be honest none of the media team or leader would have asked a difficult question today anyway!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

They said Dixie headed up the recruitment process, Dixie clearly states he didn't and you still go with the line that he did to defend. It speaks volumes they weren't there for this appointment.

Woody 8th October 2019 03.24:13

Pleased Keates is back, good luck to him. Changes are urgently needed with the board, it will get ugly if this doesn't happen, I hope for the sake of the players and manager it happens sooner rather than later

Burgerboy 8th October 2019 06.45:48

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

Totally agree

sionwxm 8th October 2019 06.49:08

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

I agree with this also.

Funny_Old_Game 8th October 2019 07.12:18

[QUOTE=WREXHAM TID;2305359]People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer. [/QUOTE]

Another one on the reel.

Colonel D 8th October 2019 07.14:08

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2305418]They won't be happy until the board and Keates are run out of town. These are the ones that will take over the club.[/QUOTE]

God help us !

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 07.23:54

So your happy the way it's being run then , astonishing look at the serial cock ups , they just go on and on and on , and your happy with that .

sparky 8th October 2019 07.38:22

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2305465]Another one on the reel.[/QUOTE]

Mind boggling isn't it. I don't know what's worse, The Villagers getting Dixie in to start with or some folk actually buying it.

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 07.40:00

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2305418]They won't be happy until the board and Keates are run out of town. These are the ones that will take over the club.[/QUOTE]

Sad and utterly desperate. Supporting failure speaks volumes about the sort of 'fan' you are. Plastic.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.00:50.