Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th October 2019, 08.43:22   #37-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Twitter: @

Default Re: Keates Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
The Dixie leading the process bit is wrong and you know it.
The fans asked for a "football person" to be involved in the recruitment process. Is that not what he is? Why is it wrong, genuinely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
And yet KBF you say in your previous post , this is all spot on , are you contradicting yourself .
I have contradicted anything. The board are damned if they do and damned if they don't at this point. I am not saying that is not their fault or not their doing because of decisions made, but that is the situation we are in. There was no possible way they could have presented Keates as manager and fans would have been happy. None.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Apart from the bit he got wrong of course.
You've never been wrong on here no? Which bit was wrong?
Old 8th October 2019, 08.48:08   #38-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post

You've never been wrong on here no? Which bit was wrong?
Its already on this thread but the part where he stated that Dixie 'headed the process' which Dixie denies in the press conference. My comment wasn't me stating I've never been wrong on here before and I've got no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Are you in a bad mood this morning or something? Don't take it out on me.
Old 8th October 2019, 08.52:40   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Always beats me why people try to make excuses for full grown men who know what they are doing , suppose this is off topic really .
Old 8th October 2019, 09.19:59   #40-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Its already on this thread but the part where he stated that Dixie 'headed the process' which Dixie denies in the press conference. My comment wasn't me stating I've never been wrong on here before and I've got no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Are you in a bad mood this morning or something? Don't take it out on me.
Come on Phil, even you must be fed up of all this. No focus on the football, all in fighting. Just depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
Always beats me why people try to make excuses for full grown men who know what they are doing , suppose this is off topic really .
I dont even follow the point you are trying to make. I made zero excuses for "full grown men" I was saying that the way things are at the moment between board and fans, WHATEVER sort of conference they put out was going to be poorly received. That's all.
Old 8th October 2019, 09.26:12   #41-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Come on Phil, even you must be fed up of all this. No focus on the football, all in fighting. Just depressing.
What? You asked where it was wrong and I've pointed it out. But you've just ignored that and moved onto another subject now? Bit weird that mate, in the nicest possible way.

I agree it is depressing but this is what its come to, people can blame the fans all they want but the people in charge can stop all this now, they choose not to. Its on their heads.
Old 8th October 2019, 10.37:38   #42-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

It was a really horrible watch.

Felt sorry for Dixie. Sorry for Keates. Sorry for Carl Hogan. Just a depressing watch.

The way the club has treated Flynn is very sad but not at all surprising.
Old 8th October 2019, 10.48:36   #43-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddockgraham View Post
we are in safe hands with Dixie, one of our best shotstoppers ever
Dixie McNeil a shotstopper?

What the hell are you even smoking these days
Old 8th October 2019, 10.49:04   #44-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale

You were not around in the 80s. Didn’t he play in goal or am I thinking about Bobby Roberts

Last edited by Ex Limassol Red; 8th October 2019 at 10.52:58..
Old 8th October 2019, 10.52:41   #45-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Dixie McNeil a shotstopper?

What the hell are you even smoking these days
He lost the plot long ago. Logs on here, usually late at night, manages to thump his keyboard a few times to blurt out some mindless ramblings then disappears again.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.47:10.