RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are the board concerned about losing fans and money ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114685-board-concerned-about-losing-fans-money.html)

-luke 8th October 2019 15.45:26

Re: Are the board concerned about losing fans and money ?

[QUOTE=LL11 2AH;2305419]That’s not correct, a director can be removed from their position by a proposal at an AGM or SGM.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Which is probably why they dont want any meetings to happen

-luke 8th October 2019 15.46:06

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2305822]I would refer you to the WST rules.
Section 50.1.1Any resolution to change the Society's rules and Section 51. a 75% majority is required as it's considered and Extraordinary resolution.

Also to ensure that it's clear - section 28.3 requires a minimum of 3 members of the trust board to be nominated for the club board.[/QUOTE]

Nominated but not appointed.

Quay Red 8th October 2019 15.51:37

[QUOTE=-luke;2305828]Which is probably why they dont want any meetings to happen[/QUOTE]

Of course they can be removed from the Trust Board and therefore from the club board.
Any resolution would have to ensure that the members, if deselected could not be seconded onto the club board. not sure how that fits in with the rules though.

Quay Red 8th October 2019 15.52:57

[QUOTE=-luke;2305829]Nominated but not appointed.[/QUOTE]

In this case the difference being?:confused:

Inside Left 8th October 2019 16.19:34

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2305541]It will probably have to end in the courts like FC United.

You can't run a football club with volunteers it's pathetic and amateurish.

Power corrupts and both boards will do anything to stay in control.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

The clubs most successful years were spent with directors who were volunteers all be it more of them and possibly more switched on. Then along came PG's decline and etc etc etc.

LL11 2AH 8th October 2019 17.02:49

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2305822]I would refer you to the WST rules.
Section 50.1.1Any resolution to change the Society's rules and Section 51. a 75% majority is required as it's considered and Extraordinary resolution.

Also to ensure that it's clear - section 28.3 requires a minimum of 3 members of the trust board to be nominated for the club board.[/QUOTE]

Please accept my apologies, I got mixed up with wanting to direct the board to carry out something which requires a two thirds majority.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.39:08.