RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are the board concerned about losing fans and money ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114685-board-concerned-about-losing-fans-money.html)

Rob Edwards 7th October 2019 22.14:20

Are the board concerned about losing fans and money ?

You would expect board to be concerned sbout fans staying away and cancelling monthly DDs/ contributions.But following do not indicate this-
1.Refusal to acknowledge error made in appointing and length of contract given to Bryan Hughes.Its fans and Danny Ward monies which is being wasted- not their own investments.
2.The continuing January cover up following Barrow and Newell fiasco.
3.Seemingly most predictable appointment ever in Dean Keates with apparently claiming President led process, when he did not.
4.The DSA fiasco this week.
Clearly PR/goodwill not considered important factors for running a fans owned,supposedly community football club.
It's the fans who will suffer as will be less money for team budget which will potentially lead to a downward spiral on and off the pitch.
Fans owned club ?

JonWrexhamfc 7th October 2019 22.20:31

Re: Are the board concerned about losing fans and money ?

#WeAreOneTeam

Mr Wonderful 7th October 2019 22.29:42

#notinmyname

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 7th October 2019 22.40:58

Nope, isn't their personal fortune being wasted, they'd care more if it was. I've a suspicion some put very little into it out of their own pockets.

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 22.46:54

This is the problem when the few can waste other peoples money... our money...
Just so long as they can keep power I wouldn't think they are concerned no.

wafc1926 7th October 2019 23.00:00

I wish to stress this is not personal but.......the utimate irony of recent poor decisions , particularly the DSA catastrophe , is that we WST members have NO democratic way of removing a single person from the Club board. That, by any Community Club principles , cannot be acceptable.

Wreck Sam 7th October 2019 23.15:10

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2305413]I wish to stress this is not personal but.......the utimate irony of recent poor decisions , particularly the DSA catastrophe , is that we WST members have NO democratic way of removing a single person from the Club board. That, by any Community Club principles , cannot be acceptable.[/QUOTE]

Then that must be on the agenda for the EGM.

LL11 2AH 7th October 2019 23.24:29

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2305413]I wish to stress this is not personal but.......the utimate irony of recent poor decisions , particularly the DSA catastrophe , is that we WST members have NO democratic way of removing a single person from the Club board. That, by any Community Club principles , cannot be acceptable.[/QUOTE]

That’s not correct, a director can be removed from their position by a proposal at an AGM or SGM.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Jaded 7th October 2019 23.29:17

[QUOTE=LL11 2AH;2305419]That’s not correct, a director can be removed from their position by a proposal at an AGM or SGM.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Could they be co-opted back on?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.04:18.