Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th October 2019, 18.09:41   #101-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: `There it is!'
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDGOG View Post
Any indications of what the board think of the disharmony within the fan base at present? and what plans if any do they have to calm the situation?.

Their actions over the last few weeks have only made things worse.

Some on here don't seem to care if gates drop when fans walk away but without fans there is no club.
I don't disagree, and am surprised at the current silence, though perhaps this is indicative of dialogue and planning in the background.

If so great, and good that ill-considered actions and statements are avoided as a result.

If not, and the hope is that the protests and concerns will be washed away in a tsunami of wins and a rapid ascent up the table, it's not so great.

There are real concerns that need to be listened to, responded to and addressed. Yes, the league position brings them into sharp focus, but they need to be dealt with irrespective of where we sit in tier 5.
Old 8th October 2019, 18.30:11   #102-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Lol people being put off going cos of protests. Nah its cos the football is shite. Would you be saying the same thing if it was Hamilton or Gutterman in charge? Of course you wouldn't. If you are worried about kids hearing naughty words then watch it from the family stand whilst things are a bit tasty.
Where does Hamilton an guttermen come into it?? There are many fragile OAPís in the Yale stand who donít deserve to be surrounded by overexcited protestors!

And why should I have to pay more for a poorer view to avoid people who canít behave. The stewards should act but canít be bothered to think about the fans. A bit like their employers!
Old 8th October 2019, 18.33:19   #103-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial
 
Rob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Lol people being put off going cos of protests. Nah its cos the football is shite. Would you be saying the same thing if it was Hamilton or Gutterman in charge? Of course you wouldn't. If you are worried about kids hearing naughty words then watch it from the family stand whilst things are a bit tasty.
For balance its worth noting people were for Moss/Roberts etc.

Gateshead home game we scored when protests were happening despite fans complaining the protests were affecting the performance.

Club feed didn't even refer to them back then, proper Pravda operation!
Old 8th October 2019, 19.46:20   #104-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
For balance its worth noting people were for Moss/Roberts etc.

Gateshead home game we scored when protests were happening despite fans complaining the protests were affecting the performance.

Club feed didn't even refer to them back then, proper Pravda operation!
I was in the Yale stand that day I stood up applauded when the protest went on,all around me went silent the chap next to me kept telling his mate about that the leader said that geoff moss was paying the wages out of his own pocket.What would we have done without the evening Leader in ones hour of need.
Old 8th October 2019, 19.58:39   #105-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
I was in the Yale stand that day I stood up applauded when the protest went on,all around me went silent the chap next to me kept telling his mate about that the leader said that geoff moss was paying the wages out of his own pocket.What would we have done without the evening Leader in ones hour of need.
I no longer buy the Sun or Leader. Same style of news gathering .
Old 8th October 2019, 20.00:49   #106-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
I no longer buy the Sun or Leader. Same style of news gathering .
Sorry correction - Story telling.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.51:50.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12