RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack the board Tuesday MRS (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114687-sack-board-tuesday-mrs.html)

krux 8th October 2019 08.22:59

Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305498]You want Deano to fail?! Time you grew up.[/QUOTE]

It is interesting that you think not welcoming the keates appointment is a sign of immaturity. I'm struggling to understand why that is, it makes no sense.

Anyway, Keates cannot succeed because if he gets anywhere near to succeeding he will jump ship for a better offer. Surely this is obvious?

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 08.24:00

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305500]ah... it's that simple...:freak:[/QUOTE]

It can be. We put the call out, suitable candidates apply and the trust board review the applications. We also put a job advert out for a paid, full time CEO.

The board won't all walk out anyway but are you saying they don't deserve criticism for the way they've shafted the DSA?

Red_Jackoisback 8th October 2019 08.24:24

Well well well

I was sat in the middle of the handful of blokes who were chanting sack the board at the last game. It was certainly a minority and I was glad when we scored and one of the younger participants refused to celebrate the goal - have to say I think that was pathetic.

Won’t be going tonight as I can’t be doing with all this boo boy bollocks and need to know what is going on in the boardroom.

I am only interested in football and tonight is the start of a new chapter.

I will return when all this negativity disappears.

Oh and I’m a season ticket holder so the club won’t be losing money as a result of this.

Wreck Sam 8th October 2019 08.27:09

Not needing to know what goes on in the boardroom is music to their ears. The less people know the less accountability there is. We all know where that leads...

Ooh aah Paskin 8th October 2019 09.14:03

IMO the Board wouldn't simply resign en masse because as someone (can't remember the username sorry) who usually is supportive of the board posted on here a few weeks back, apparently we would be in breach of National league rules and be immediately expelled.

I don't know if that was factually correct or not but if it was, would the current board (all local) really want to go down in history as the men who literally killed the club? I doubt it.

And no one is asking for the whole board to go, or even for any to go, just to show some accountability and make the necessary changes to ensure that the club runs to its full potential. Whether that means stepping aside once successors are found, or reshuffling to accommodate new blood onto the Board...

dixienormous 8th October 2019 09.16:53

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305494]And what happens if the board all resign enmasse as is being asked for?[/QUOTE]

:party::party::party::party:

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 09.22:13

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2305557]IMO the Board wouldn't simply resign en masse because as someone (can't remember the username sorry) who usually is supportive of the board posted on here a few weeks back, apparently we would be in breach of National league rules and be immediately expelled.

I don't know if that was factually correct or not but if it was, would the current board (all local) really want to go down in history as the men who literally killed the club? I doubt it.

And no one is asking for the whole board to go, or even for any to go, just to show some accountability and make the necessary changes to ensure that the club runs to its full potential. Whether that means stepping aside once successors are found, or reshuffling to accommodate new blood onto the Board...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

John Neals Dynasty 8th October 2019 09.23:28

[QUOTE=Ryans the man;2305475]get behind the team & Deano please for the 90 mins. If want to voice your anger towards the board do it after the final whistle. We need a good performance and a win - priority.[/QUOTE]

Deano like he's some loveable character? He should be nowhere near our club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Bigmike 8th October 2019 09.24:55

[QUOTE=riccardo;2305488]100% this. Sack the board chants during the game would be hugely counterproductive and a unnecessary distraction.[/QUOTE]

totally agree with this massively counterproductive.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.56:50.