Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th October 2019, 13.31:51   #81-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
Thanks for your input.

You'd press the nuclear button of removing the board with no plan about what happens next?
Nope. I've supported the call for an EGM which has made it clear that won't be possible nor sensible.
You can't compare brexit to this though. Worst case scenario is the WST would have to step in while they find new people for the club board. Plus I doubt anyone would be daft enough to put a fcking idiot like Boris in charge of it all.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 8th October 2019, 13.33:36   #82-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale paddock
Real Name: andy
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Q.R yes we may not always agree but I've no problem with that, it's good to debate in a civilised manner, unlike a certain Vambo who resorts to keyboard warrior insults like calling me a retard, I've reported him a few times for his insults but he is still winding people up on different threads, probably not an adult.

Posted via mobile theme
To be fair you love an insult flynn you called a midget, keates a short arsed twat. Jazzy is barnyard the list goes on live by the sword die by the sword
Old 8th October 2019, 14.13:38   #83-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
I was asking a question... before we get rid of the board, it's vital to have a plan about what happens next.
I think this is an interesting point.

As far as i can tell we dont have a plan. It shouldnt be this way. It also shouldnt be left to the fans to come up with one. However one of my egm enail suggestions is to have some mandatory succession planning in place.

I also some time ago emailed some (john mills i think it was, but years ago) about the idea of building a volunteer talent pool database. Id have even built this free of charge. Somewhere we could register detail on specific skill areas for people who would be interested in supporting or leading with activities at the club. That way if there was ever a short or long term skills gap we could see if we had people who could help, if there was ever a project to be delivered or if there were networked contacts who could add value. I didnt receive any reply.

The current leadership should in my opinion always be planning their exit. Thats what i would do in my day to day job... Where do i want to go next and who do i think could replace me. Its not always possible to pick your replacement but ive done it 3 or 4 times in a 20 year career.
Old 8th October 2019, 14.21:00   #84-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
FieldtownRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
I think this is an interesting point.

As far as i can tell we dont have a plan. It shouldnt be this way. It also shouldnt be left to the fans to come up with one. However one of my egm enail suggestions is to have some mandatory succession planning in place.

I also some time ago emailed some (john mills i think it was, but years ago) about the idea of building a volunteer talent pool database. Id have even built this free of charge. Somewhere we could register detail on specific skill areas for people who would be interested in supporting or leading with activities at the club. That way if there was ever a short or long term skills gap we could see if we had people who could help, if there was ever a project to be delivered or if there were networked contacts who could add value. I didnt receive any reply.

The current leadership should in my opinion always be planning their exit. Thats what i would do in my day to day job... Where do i want to go next and who do i think could replace me. Its not always possible to pick your replacement but ive done it 3 or 4 times in a 20 year career.
I'm sure this was built and I received a link from the trust asking me to submit details. Few years ago though now I think.
Old 8th October 2019, 14.26:41   #85-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Nope. I've supported the call for an EGM which has made it clear that won't be possible nor sensible.
You can't compare brexit to this though. Worst case scenario is the WST would have to step in while they find new people for the club board. Plus I doubt anyone would be daft enough to put a fcking idiot like Boris in charge of it all.
They are apparently doing succession planning though?
Old 8th October 2019, 14.40:24   #86-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post
I'm sure this was built and I received a link from the trust asking me to submit details. Few years ago though now I think.
If it was then awesome. Be interesting to see if it was maintained... Not a new idea by any stretch of the imagination, but very powerful as a tool for building successful organisations. I honestly couldnt say how long ago i made the suggestion, maybe the idea to implement this came from somewhere else. We should definitely be using as big of a net as possible to identify talented people who can puah us forward.
Old 8th October 2019, 14.49:29   #87-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Gareth Davies





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Nope. I've supported the call for an EGM which has made it clear that won't be possible nor sensible.
You can't compare brexit to this though. Worst case scenario is the WST would have to step in while they find new people for the club board. Plus I doubt anyone would be daft enough to put a fcking idiot like Boris in charge of it all.
The only comparison to Brexit is the lack of a subsequent plan. Clearly one is far more serious than the other.
Old 8th October 2019, 14.50:11   #88-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
The only comparison to Brexit is the lack of a subsequent plan. Clearly one is far more serious than the other.
Yup, who gives a monkeys about Brexit?
Old 8th October 2019, 15.04:29   #89-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Gareth Davies





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Yup, who gives a monkeys about Brexit?
Exactly.
Old 8th October 2019, 15.06:55   #90-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name: Ralph kempster
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
They are apparently doing succession planning though?
Is that for Keates?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.08:38.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12