RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack the board Tuesday MRS (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114687-sack-board-tuesday-mrs.html)

awaydays 7th October 2019 22.29:19

Sack the board Tuesday MRS

Regardless of result and the time of game tomorrow.

Please continue the previous Saturday MRS chants of sack the board, if the last few days won’t convince you of this then apathy has set in firmly and its bye bye football club

noisy1 8th October 2019 06.44:30

Re: Sack the board Tuesday MRS

[QUOTE=awaydays;2305403]Regardless of result and the time of game tomorrow.

Please continue the previous Saturday MRS chants of sack the board, if the last few days won’t convince you of this then apathy has set in firmly and its bye bye football club[/QUOTE]

Just leave the personnal abuse for when you are home alone.

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 06.51:37

[QUOTE=noisy1;2305452]Just leave the personnal abuse for when you are home alone.[/QUOTE]

How is shouting 'sack the board' personal abuse?

krux 8th October 2019 06.53:14

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2305455]How is shouting 'sack the board' personal abuse?[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Actually "spencer out" is not personal abuse either.
Only "spencer is a ...." is personal abuse that crosses the line of acceptability.

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 06.54:46

[QUOTE=krux;2305459]Indeed.

Actually "spencer out" is not personal abuse either.
Only "spencer is a ...." is personal abuse that crosses the line of acceptability.[/QUOTE]

Bet Noisy1 has told a referee or opposition player to f off in the past. Massive hypocrite.

It's only abuse when it suits him.

Ryans the man 8th October 2019 07.24:25

get behind the team & Deano please for the 90 mins. If want to voice your anger towards the board do it after the final whistle. We need a good performance and a win - priority.

riccardo 8th October 2019 07.52:31

[QUOTE=Ryans the man;2305475]get behind the team & Deano please for the 90 mins. If want to voice your anger towards the board do it after the final whistle. We need a good performance and a win - priority.[/QUOTE]

100% this. Sack the board chants during the game would be hugely counterproductive and a unnecessary distraction.

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 07.57:51

[QUOTE=Ryans the man;2305475]get behind the team & Deano please for the 90 mins. If want to voice your anger towards the board do it after the final whistle. We need a good performance and a win - priority.[/QUOTE]

This is a more sensible counterpoint.

krux 8th October 2019 07.58:19

[QUOTE=Ryans the man;2305475]get behind the [B]team & Deano[/B] please for the 90 mins. If want to voice your anger towards the board do it after the final whistle. We need a good performance and a win - priority.[/QUOTE]

Team, yes.
keates, no.

cardiffred 8th October 2019 07.59:14

And what happens if the board all resign enmasse as is being asked for?

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 08.00:37

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305494]And what happens if the board all resign enmasse as is being asked for?[/QUOTE]

Some competent fans step up (there'll be plenty wanting to do it), we seek investment and we hire at least 1 full time member of backroom staff. Within 3 years we are promoted to League 2.

cardiffred 8th October 2019 08.01:38

[QUOTE=krux;2305493]Team, yes.
keates, no.[/QUOTE]

You want Deano to fail?! Time you grew up.

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 08.02:42

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305494]And what happens if the board all resign enmasse as is being asked for?[/QUOTE]

Scaremongering.

Unless you really believe it would be the end of the club because the club board resign?

cardiffred 8th October 2019 08.02:50

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2305496]Some competent fans step up (there'll be plenty wanting to do it), we seek investment and we hire at least 1 full time member of backroom staff. Within 3 years we are promoted to League 2.[/QUOTE]

ah... it's that simple...:freak:

cardiffred 8th October 2019 08.03:35

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2305499]Scaremongering.

Unless you really believe it would be the end of the club because the club board resign?[/QUOTE]

I was asking a question... before we get rid of the board, it's vital to have a plan about what happens next.

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 08.07:47

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305501]I was asking a question... before we get rid of the board, it's vital to have a plan about what happens next.[/QUOTE]

We can't get rid of them. The fans have no power to remove a club board member. The only way to sort this mess out in my view is an EGM. Removing the whole board would be silly but they need to start being open and honest and start talking. The ball is in their court really unless this EGM request happens.

Zipper 8th October 2019 08.16:58

Half of the fans need to piss off and not come back
Keates is here the football team now need the support to climb the league if you don't like the board or keates just stay away

Wreck Sam 8th October 2019 08.19:45

[QUOTE=Zipper;2305512]Half of the fans need to piss off and not come back
Keates is here the football team now need the support to climb the league if you don't like the board or keates just stay away[/QUOTE]

Divide and rule campaign... anyone still in any doubt that wearenotoneteam ?

krux 8th October 2019 08.22:59

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305498]You want Deano to fail?! Time you grew up.[/QUOTE]

It is interesting that you think not welcoming the keates appointment is a sign of immaturity. I'm struggling to understand why that is, it makes no sense.

Anyway, Keates cannot succeed because if he gets anywhere near to succeeding he will jump ship for a better offer. Surely this is obvious?

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 08.24:00

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305500]ah... it's that simple...:freak:[/QUOTE]

It can be. We put the call out, suitable candidates apply and the trust board review the applications. We also put a job advert out for a paid, full time CEO.

The board won't all walk out anyway but are you saying they don't deserve criticism for the way they've shafted the DSA?

Red_Jackoisback 8th October 2019 08.24:24

Well well well

I was sat in the middle of the handful of blokes who were chanting sack the board at the last game. It was certainly a minority and I was glad when we scored and one of the younger participants refused to celebrate the goal - have to say I think that was pathetic.

Won’t be going tonight as I can’t be doing with all this boo boy bollocks and need to know what is going on in the boardroom.

I am only interested in football and tonight is the start of a new chapter.

I will return when all this negativity disappears.

Oh and I’m a season ticket holder so the club won’t be losing money as a result of this.

Wreck Sam 8th October 2019 08.27:09

Not needing to know what goes on in the boardroom is music to their ears. The less people know the less accountability there is. We all know where that leads...

Ooh aah Paskin 8th October 2019 09.14:03

IMO the Board wouldn't simply resign en masse because as someone (can't remember the username sorry) who usually is supportive of the board posted on here a few weeks back, apparently we would be in breach of National league rules and be immediately expelled.

I don't know if that was factually correct or not but if it was, would the current board (all local) really want to go down in history as the men who literally killed the club? I doubt it.

And no one is asking for the whole board to go, or even for any to go, just to show some accountability and make the necessary changes to ensure that the club runs to its full potential. Whether that means stepping aside once successors are found, or reshuffling to accommodate new blood onto the Board...

dixienormous 8th October 2019 09.16:53

:party::party::party::party:

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 09.22:13

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2305557]IMO the Board wouldn't simply resign en masse because as someone (can't remember the username sorry) who usually is supportive of the board posted on here a few weeks back, apparently we would be in breach of National league rules and be immediately expelled.

I don't know if that was factually correct or not but if it was, would the current board (all local) really want to go down in history as the men who literally killed the club? I doubt it.

And no one is asking for the whole board to go, or even for any to go, just to show some accountability and make the necessary changes to ensure that the club runs to its full potential. Whether that means stepping aside once successors are found, or reshuffling to accommodate new blood onto the Board...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

John Neals Dynasty 8th October 2019 09.23:28

Deano like he's some loveable character? He should be nowhere near our club.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Bigmike 8th October 2019 09.24:55

[QUOTE=riccardo;2305488]100% this. Sack the board chants during the game would be hugely counterproductive and a unnecessary distraction.[/QUOTE]

totally agree with this massively counterproductive.

Wreck Sam 8th October 2019 09.25:17

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2305557]IMO the Board wouldn't simply resign en masse because as someone (can't remember the username sorry) who usually is supportive of the board posted on here a few weeks back, apparently we would be in breach of National league rules and be immediately expelled.

And no one is asking for the whole board to go, or even for any to go, just to show some accountability and make the necessary changes to ensure that the club runs to its full potential. Whether that means stepping aside once successors are found, or reshuffling to accommodate new blood onto the Board...[/QUOTE]

Good Post.

fezbob 8th October 2019 09.34:43

Worth noting this update from one of the latest WST board minutes:

"SH has drafted a template for succession planning."

moynkeepthefaith 8th October 2019 09.41:47

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2305558]:party::party::party::party:[/QUOTE]

so you would celebrate our expulsion from the league ?

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 8th October 2019 09.42:10

[QUOTE=fezbob;2305572]Worth noting this update from one of the latest WST board minutes:

"SH has drafted a template for succession planning."[/QUOTE]

That's exactly the Spencer gobledygoock that's getting up people's noses

Well, it is mine anyway.

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 09.44:25

Is it to be his son then .

BP Red 8th October 2019 09.55:47

[QUOTE=Wrexham's Patrick Bateman;2305581]That's exactly the Spencer gobledygoock that's getting up people's noses

Well, it is mine anyway.[/QUOTE]

Is it really? Do you know what succession planning is?

It’s the lack of accountability and poor decision making that is annoying people, not putting a plan in place to to ensure easier transition when board members are replaced.

Jaded 8th October 2019 09.56:32

[QUOTE=Red_Jackoisback;2305523]Well well well

Won’t be going tonight as I can’t be doing with all this boo boy bollocks and need to know what is going on in the boardroom.

I am only interested in football [/QUOTE]

You sound like so many people during the Moss era!

fluffysheepsupporter 8th October 2019 10.00:32

[QUOTE=awaydays;2305403]Regardless of result and the time of game tomorrow.

Please continue the previous Saturday MRS chants of sack the board, if the last few days won’t convince you of this then apathy has set in firmly and its bye bye football club[/QUOTE]

Bye Bye Awaydays

Hometown Unicorn 8th October 2019 10.04:14

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2305594]Bye Bye Awaydays[/QUOTE]

Club killer.

cardiffred 8th October 2019 10.10:37

[QUOTE=krux;2305520]It is interesting that you think not welcoming the keates appointment is a sign of immaturity. I'm struggling to understand why that is, it makes no sense.

Anyway, Keates cannot succeed because if he gets anywhere near to succeeding he will jump ship for a better offer. Surely this is obvious?[/QUOTE]

I never spoke about not welcoming Keates. Your point was about not supporting him now he is here. I wouldn't have appointed him, however I'm desperate for him to succeed.

How many managers do you think would have stayed in Keates' situation?

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 8th October 2019 10.17:52

[QUOTE=BP Red;2305590]Is it really? Do you know what succession planning is?

It’s the lack of accountability and poor decision making that is annoying people, not putting a plan in place to to ensure easier transition when board members are replaced.[/QUOTE]

Well, actually I didn't know what it actually meant.

Anyway, we'll wait to see if anything comes of it, or whether it's a load of tosh..

moynkeepthefaith 8th October 2019 10.23:51

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2305598]I never spoke about not welcoming Keates. Your point was about not supporting him now he is here. I wouldn't have appointed him, however I'm desperate for him to succeed.

How many managers do you think would have stayed in Keates' situation?[/QUOTE]

Spot on - not my choice but now the manager of my team who I want to succeed always.
I will do as I have always done and back my team 100% tonight.
I don't do booing and if I have problems with the board I will table questions and ultimately offer my time as an alternative.

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 10.25:55

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2305609]if I have problems with the board I will table questions and ultimately offer my time as an alternative.[/QUOTE]

How many times have you done that?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.22:31.