Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th October 2019, 15.47:22   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Club publishing false facts AKA Fake news

Who is it that is possibly giving the green light for the publishing of fake news from Dixie McNeil spearheading recruitment (his face said it all when he admitted he didn’t). So the question is who did!

January with Rich Ulrich.

The DSA scandal also.

If anyone can suggest or even back what has gone on is deluded, this club is in a mess and these board members have so much to answer for.

Apparently the club has never been ran better ... it’s never been so poorly organised as it has since forming Wrexham football club as to when the wst took over.

I don’t want restructuring anymore I’d like to see the fans who were meant to steer the ship complete that by placing the club up for sale for a nominal fee ASLONG as the buyer can take us forward.
Old 8th October 2019, 15.54:40   #2-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Default Re: Club publishing false facts AKA Fake news

The most concerning thing for me is that some of the club's recent actions are really damaging its reputation, both locally and in the wider world of football. I hope the board will take time to reflect on the impact these decisions are having.
Old 8th October 2019, 16.14:32   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
The most concerning thing for me is that some of the club's recent actions are really damaging its reputation, both locally and in the wider world of football. I hope the board will take time to reflect on the impact these decisions are having.
They must know now they have dropped clanger after clanger the wst to maintain its own reputation should remove those from the club board especially Harris and mills.

The damage is done now we have all been shown what this really is, I have always been outspoken against how the club was being ran and have posted the same for around 4-5 years now.

At the bare minimum people have been in position far too long it’s become a dictatorship not fan ownership.
Old 8th October 2019, 16.15:01   #4-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

What must the sponsors be thinking, can see some pulling the plug I'd they become aware of some of the goings on.
Old 8th October 2019, 16.30:59   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Probably the best way of summing things up Fez.
There is a bit of redeeming to do to say the least
Old 8th October 2019, 16.32:32   #6-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Lost track of which thread I was on?? All appear the same format, ask a question that's been asked 6 times previously and get a couple of sensible answers before everyone wants to kill each other. Anyway, not trawling so off to the match I go!
Old 8th October 2019, 16.39:22   #7-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Please stand for election - For me you portray the most balanced view on here.
Old 8th October 2019, 16.50:27   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
who is it that is possibly giving the green light for the publishing of fake news from dixie mcneil spearheading recruitment (his face said it all when he admitted he didn’t). So the question is who did!

January with rich ulrich.

The dsa scandal also.

If anyone can suggest or even back what has gone on is deluded, this club is in a mess and these board members have so much to answer for.

Apparently the club has never been ran better ... It’s never been so poorly organised as it has since forming wrexham football club as to when the wst took over.

I don’t want restructuring anymore i’d like to see the fans who were meant to steer the ship complete that by placing the club up for sale for a nominal fee aslong as the buyer can take us forward.
know of any honest philanthropic billionaires?
Old 8th October 2019, 16.59:23   #9-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugolini View Post
know of any honest philanthropic billionaires?
How about we stop the wasting of our money until we find one ? Anyway, why would anybody want to handover their hard earned to be wasted by others ? We were told ages ago by the WST that if somebody wanted to invest they should just hand over the money. Yeah right... that will bring them knocking on our door. The whole mentality is part time keep it small so we can preserve the current way of thinking. Look where its got us !
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.18:54.