RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Devonte Redmond signing going to tribunal (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114689-devonte-redmond-signing-going-tribunal.html)

fezbob 8th October 2019 09.37:22

Devonte Redmond signing going to tribunal

Apologies if it's been posted anywhere else, but I hadn't realised the Redmond signing was due before a tribunal.

I only noticed as it's stated in the most recent board minutes that the hearing was supposed to be held recently but has been postponed.

Hoping we get a better return on investment than we've had so far if we do have to pay a fee for him.

It's one of those signings I was quite excited about at the time.

LlayDragon 8th October 2019 09.39:45

Re: Devonte Redmond signing going to tribunal

This really is the week that keeps on giving.

NottsRed 8th October 2019 09.40:07

[QUOTE=fezbob;2305574]Apologies if it's been posted anywhere else, but I hadn't realised the Redmond signing was due before a tribunal.

I only noticed as it's stated in the most recent board minutes that the hearing was supposed to be held recently but has been postponed.

Hoping we get a better return on investment than we've had so far if we do have to pay a fee for him.

It's one of those signings I was quite excited about at the time.[/QUOTE]

Can we get our money back under the trade description act?

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 09.43:16

The man who wanted him has left the club as well .

podders 8th October 2019 09.45:48

Is this the reason why he has not been playing as much?

fezbob 8th October 2019 09.47:10

[QUOTE=podders;2305584]Is this the reason why he has not been playing as much?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have thought the amount of appearances he's made would have any impact on the compensation due as surely it's based on his value at the time of the sale? Could be wrong though.

Ooh aah Paskin 8th October 2019 09.47:21

[QUOTE=podders;2305584]Is this the reason why he has not been playing as much?[/QUOTE]

Shrewd move that.
Look, he isn't that good, hardly plays. Not worth anything, we were shafted m'lud.

We pay a lower fee.

;)

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th October 2019 09.48:54

Cant we just return him, was there not a cooling off period?

moynkeepthefaith 8th October 2019 09.49:04

[QUOTE=fezbob;2305574]Apologies if it's been posted anywhere else, but I hadn't realised the Redmond signing was due before a tribunal.

It's one of those signings I was quite excited about at the time.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree that I was also excited and agree that he has been very disappointing.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.37:27.