RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   BBC: "Wrexham FC in ticket row with disabled supporters' group" (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114691-bbc-wrexham-fc-ticket-row-disabled-supporters-group.html)

Cenotaff 9th October 2019 21.40:36

Re: BBC: "Wrexham FC in ticket row with disabled supporters' group"

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2305739]Hang on a minute, who cut who out here? Who released the first statement that had blatant lies in it?

What do people expect the DSA to do?

I think people should start holding the club board to account instead of letting them get away with this, making excuses for them and the many other things they've lied about.

Transparent my backside.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. How can they sit around a table and chat it out when only 1 side seemingly wants to play ball? It's pretty clear the club see the DSA as a hindrance as they don't just roll over.

pagl 9th October 2019 22.12:40

The WST have taken us as far as they can. It’s the WAFC board calling the shots now.
As described on another thread, we have the tail wagging the dog.

cardiffred 10th October 2019 08.30:08

[QUOTE=pagl;2306661]The WST have taken us as far as they can. It’s the WAFC board calling the shots now.
As described on another thread, we have the tail wagging the dog.[/QUOTE]

A couple of changes in governance would make all the difference.

Ooh aah Paskin 10th October 2019 09.11:27

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2306699]A couple of changes in governance would make all the difference.[/QUOTE]

Which is what most people want. We don't need to eject the whole board, or even individuals.

Just changes to governance, the systems in general and fresh blood onto the board.

Percy Sugden 10th October 2019 09.22:16

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2306705]Which is what most people want. We don't need to eject the whole board, or even individuals.

Just changes to governance, the systems in general and fresh blood onto the board.[/QUOTE]

Changes are needed along with apologies. New ideas are required and deadwood replacing.

cardiffred 10th October 2019 09.51:38

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2306705]Which is what most people want. We don't need to eject the whole board, or even individuals.

Just changes to governance, the systems in general and fresh blood onto the board.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I worry we're going to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Phils-an-alki 10th October 2019 10.32:44

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2306725]Agreed. I worry we're going to throw out the baby with the bathwater.[/QUOTE]

Which is why we need an EGM,amongst their proposals they advise against this. Its the only way even if it isn't perfect and certain individuals are desperately trying to derail it.

cardiffred 10th October 2019 10.42:35

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2306733]Which is why we need an EGM,amongst their proposals they advise against this. Its the only way even if it isn't perfect and certain individuals are desperately trying to derail it.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I think an EGM is probably the right way forward at this point.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.21:37.