Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th October 2019, 13.38:09   #141-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by elles-dragon View Post
Says alot that he used to call yozza the manager but instantly keates is the gaffa
Posted via mobile theme
To be honest, it is poor if player power was behind all this but as long as results improve and we move up the table now, I personally don't care.
Old 9th October 2019, 14.05:47   #142-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

'"Look" is the new "obviously".
Old 9th October 2019, 22.56:04   #143-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWREX View Post
Surprised nobody mentioned the crowd 200 less than Saturday.With the poor performances
We have to watch is WAFC slipping to oblivion? Thoughts!
Notts County only had a few hundred more after 9000 the previous game.
Old 9th October 2019, 23.09:26   #144-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Problem for the club is, people are getting over it by not going to games.

Appointing Keates was a crazy, backwards decision, probably driven in some part by spite, as a sort of 'fck you, we'll do what we want' to the fans.

Oh and this forum isn't here to 'help' anyone or anything.
Who applied then according to your leak? Based on Keates tenure last time and a poor league position this decision wasn't crazy at all. I was a little disappointed myself hoping for a fresh face but I am confident Keates will take us up the table.
Old 10th October 2019, 05.59:19   #145-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryOggy View Post
Who applied then according to your leak? Based on Keates tenure last time and a poor league position this decision wasn't crazy at all. I was a little disappointed myself hoping for a fresh face but I am confident Keates will take us up the table.
Fans in the main are voting with their feet because we are 5th from bottom not because of the board IMO. Nearly 3500 for a rainy Tuesday night is not a disaster. I am also confident Keates will take us away from relegation. I’m not suggesting it will be great to watch but we need to stabilise now or face the real prospect of relegation.
Old 10th October 2019, 06.17:56   #146-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryOggy View Post
Notts County only had a few hundred more after 9000 the previous game.
Notts County, I seem to recall ran a special one off fans day - virtually giving away tickets for a couple of quid - they did the same last season.
it's a good ploy, quite a few clubs do it - one game a season throw the doors open to all in the hope of hooking them for the long term - being a backward club with no vision for the future we never do anything like it do we ?

However, from attendances of 5,000 plus we are now down to 3,600 - 5th from the floor of the basement with many fans massively disheartened and a new manager who plays the most boring brand of football on offer - not expecting an upsurge of faithful followers anytime soon. Fans in their hundreds have seen us for what we are - a total basket case of a club - men led by lions it is not.
Old 10th October 2019, 07.09:47   #147-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Notts County, I seem to recall ran a special one off fans day - virtually giving away tickets for a couple of quid - they did the same last season.
it's a good ploy, quite a few clubs do it - one game a season throw the doors open to all in the hope of hooking them for the long term - being a backward club with no vision for the future we never do anything like it do we ?

However, from attendances of 5,000 plus we are now down to 3,600 - 5th from the floor of the basement with many fans massively disheartened and a new manager who plays the most boring brand of football on offer - not expecting an upsurge of faithful followers anytime soon. Fans in their hundreds have seen us for what we are - a total basket case of a club - men led by lions it is not.
I've got a great idea to bump the crowds up. £2 a ticket for people with sleep disorders, guaranteed to get at least 90 minutes sleep whilst watching Wrexham home games.
Old 10th October 2019, 07.25:09   #148-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Colonel D's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Centre Yale Stand
Real Name: Colin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

I was away on Tuesday night in err..........
Harrogate
What entertainment value out of 10 did I miss ?
Old 10th October 2019, 08.02:44   #149-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
willyheckerslike's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand lower tier [Town End]
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

6 max
__________________
Our minimum requirement is maximum commitment.
Old 10th October 2019, 08.05:19   #150-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Gareth Davies





Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
In appointing DK it tells me that they don't really give a flying one what fans think or say. But we knew that already.
Which is ironic really when you consider the amount of times certain board lapdogs tell you to 'go to meetings and voice your opinions or ask questions', when the board have proven that to be utterly pointless many times.
I hold many of your frustrations with the board but are you really saying the board should take the fans opinions into account when making managerial decisions?! I'd rather they got the right person for the job. I'm not saying Keates is the right guy but I think the board spend far too much time worrying about what people think and that's what sits behind all of the issues we see.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.04:17.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12