Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th October 2019, 08.55:42   #118-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxm boy View Post
The board were warned fans wouldn't come to watch Keates' sh1tty brand of football, but appointed him anyway.

This clubs only going one way.
Yep and im sick of hearing the oh bless he only left to go to his home town club bollocks as well !

Well his home town club couldn't wait to get rid of him because he turned them into another borefest of a club on the verge of relegation. Nobody else in football was going to hire him again after that !

Oh wait a minute how wrong could I be. That gullible little club in north wales will buy back into him and forgive him and try and tell all their gullible fans that this time after 12 yrs of pain Dean is on his way back to take us to the promised land.

And guess what some of them actually believe it as well !!
Old 9th October 2019, 09.00:35   #119-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenttoanderlechtin76 View Post
Yep and im sick of hearing the oh bless he only left to go to his home town club bollocks as well !

Well his home town club couldn't wait to get rid of him because he turned them into another borefest of a club on the verge of relegation. Nobody else in football was going to hire him again after that !

Oh wait a minute how wrong could I be. That gullible little club in north wales will buy back into him and forgive him and try and tell all their gullible fans that this time after 12 yrs of pain Dean is on his way back to take us to the promised land.

And guess what some of them actually believe it as well !!

A lot also forget when he left due to a lack of goals we were on the slide 4th yes but falling away due to not scoring enough.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th October 2019, 09.03:45   #120-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

FFS I've held my tongue this week but people need to start getting over this. Keates is here now, if he does well you'll be pleased anyway and if he does poorly he will be sacked and you can say I told you so.

Grown men droning on and on about the same thing is not going to help anyone.
Old 9th October 2019, 09.14:38   #121-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
FFS I've held my tongue this week but people need to start getting over this. Keates is here now, if he does well you'll be pleased anyway and if he does poorly he will be sacked and you can say I told you so.

does that include yourself or are you a child
Old 9th October 2019, 09.16:08   #122-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

The whole purpose of a forum i'd say .
Old 9th October 2019, 09.20:14   #123-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post

Politicians seem to do well out of it.
Old 9th October 2019, 09.39:54   #124-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWREX View Post
Surprised nobody mentioned the crowd 200 less than Saturday.With the poor performances
We have to watch is WAFC slipping to oblivion? Thoughts!
I know of ten season ticket holders who did not go last night, because of what's going on at the club.
Old 9th October 2019, 09.41:50   #125-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Grant scores that penalty and we go on to win the game.
He failed with his last penalty going for placement so I think he opted for power this time but it went horribly wrong, but he was still one of our better performers on the night along with Young and Pearson who seemed more like his old self!
Old 9th October 2019, 09.48:28   #126-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg View Post
I know of ten season ticket holders who did not go last night, because of what's going on at the club.
The board have certainly lost the momentum of the 5k crowds.

Only an upturn in performance, results and league position will change this.
Next years budget takes a big hit - currently 4,200 less @ 3,400 so about £80k from our supposed £800k.

It’s the start of a downward spiral as only the fans have the money.

They only have themselves to blame.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.46:31.