Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th October 2019, 09.53:43   #127-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

There was a few good performances last night and we looked more organised.

If we score the pen then we win it comfortably. Even at 1-0 I didn't think we were going to concede which is strange - just the defensive confidence was back.

Having said that if Jazzi never plays for us again then I'll be happy, he can't defend and he's pants going forward.
Old 9th October 2019, 09.55:22   #128-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
FFS I've held my tongue this week but people need to start getting over this. Keates is here now, if he does well you'll be pleased anyway and if he does poorly he will be sacked and you can say I told you so.

Grown men droning on and on about the same thing is not going to help anyone.
Problem for the club is, people are getting over it by not going to games.

Appointing Keates was a crazy, backwards decision, probably driven in some part by spite, as a sort of 'fck you, we'll do what we want' to the fans.

Oh and this forum isn't here to 'help' anyone or anything.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 9th October 2019 at 09.56:31..
Old 9th October 2019, 10.01:40   #129-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Expected responses so thanks for that! It's the persistent repetition of the same stuff that I object to, fine to be negative and make your point once or even twice but banging on every day gets wearing. Maybe I'm in the minority here.

The politician comparison is a good one and I'm equally fed up with that debate!

Fine if people want to vote with their feet, no criticism from me. Agree the Keates appointment was divisive. I'd have preferred someone else but we are where we are.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th October 2019, 10.12:30   #130-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Expected responses so thanks for that! It's the persistent repetition of the same stuff that I object to, fine to be negative and make your point once or even twice but banging on every day gets wearing. Maybe I'm in the minority here.

The politician comparison is a good one and I'm equally fed up with that debate!

Fine if people want to vote with their feet, no criticism from me. Agree the Keates appointment was divisive. I'd have preferred someone else but we are where we are.
Posted via mobile theme
Your loyalty and attitude to get on with it is commendable Ben but sadly football fans vote with their feet and at this level that's going to hurt the club. So its jaw dropping that the board gave the job to DK regardless, then bottled his press conference and used a club legend as their fall guy.

In appointing DK it tells me that they don't really give a flying one what fans think or say. But we knew that already.
Which is ironic really when you consider the amount of times certain board lapdogs tell you to 'go to meetings and voice your opinions or ask questions', when the board have proven that to be utterly pointless many times.
Old 9th October 2019, 10.52:26   #131-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldroadred View Post
Grant scores that penalty and we go on to win the game.
He failed with his last penalty going for placement so I think he opted for power this time but it went horribly wrong, but he was still one of our better performers on the night along with Young and Pearson who seemed more like his old self!

Pearson more like his old self I'm not surprised he along with many others used player power to get rid of Hughes and possibly Flynn, he was probably influential in bringing his mate back.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th October 2019, 11.15:47   #132-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
i agree,think what it is is that hes one of our own and gets taken for granted,hes old enough to command a position,hasnt done much wrong atoll,looks better than bobb or chambers
And the lad has that fantastic long throw! Defo deserves a chance.
Old 9th October 2019, 11.29:02   #133-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
There was a few good performances last night and we looked more organised.

If we score the pen then we win it comfortably. Even at 1-0 I didn't think we were going to concede which is strange - just the defensive confidence was back.

Having said that if Jazzi never plays for us again then I'll be happy, he can't defend and he's pants going forward.
It was a better performance first half but players were visibly tiring second half, we have subs to replace tired legs, why weren't they utilised over to you mr Keates?
Old 9th October 2019, 11.30:30   #134-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: mold road row o

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Pearson more like his old self I'm not surprised he along with many others used player power to get rid of Hughes and possibly Flynn, he was probably influential in bringing his mate back.
Posted via mobile theme
Says alot that he used to call yozza the manager but instantly keates is the gaffa
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th October 2019, 11.38:47   #135-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road season ticket holder

Quote:
FFS I've held my tongue this week but people need to start getting over this. Keates is here now, if he does well you'll be pleased anyway and if he does poorly he will be sacked and you can say I told you so.

Grown men droning on and on about the same thing is not going to help anyone.
Spot on as Ian Botham often says ' That is history time to move on"
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.20:29.