RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114702-would-apology-dean-keates-ease-tensions.html)

Percy Sugden 9th October 2019 06.19:23

Re: Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions?

It’s not for dean to apologise... all he’s down is grasp at an opportunity.

It’s for the board to apologise for their rather unsavoury behaviour and lies. I won’t be setting foot in the ground again unless there is a proper explanation into previous recruitment and an apology to the DSA as a minimum. Whoever was responsible for the emails to the DSA needs to walk away from their position.

rob_1072 9th October 2019 06.52:12

Imagine if a higher club comes in for one of our players (haha I know it’s unlikely) but he’ll have no chance of keeping him, it’ll be like giggs having a go at wales players who miss friendlys.

Prodigal Dragon 9th October 2019 06.56:18

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2306329]Agree let’s move on and judge him on his performance over the rest of the season.
Barton’s comments about learning more in one afternoon with Keates say everything about BHs motivational skills and his appointment.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

DK had very little time to influence last night’s mediocre display — his reluctance to introduce subs earlier on was a slight worry — but he now has time and a ‘freebie’ on Saturday to better prepare for the Chesterfield head-to-heads. Hopefully they won’t be drawers!

No need to apologise unless the mediocrity continues.

moynkeepthefaith 9th October 2019 07.16:54

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2306342]Agree.

DK had very little time to influence last night’s mediocre display — his reluctance to introduce subs earlier on was a slight worry — but he now has time and a ‘freebie’ on Saturday to better prepare for the Chesterfield head-to-heads. Hopefully they won’t be drawers!

No need to apologise unless the mediocrity continues.[/QUOTE]

I agree and it’s all academic as he will never do such a thing.
Time to move on as the vast majority clearly wanted to last night.
Talking to other supporters before the game none of us would have selected Keates but also tellingly none of us had a stand out alternative but we all agreed that BH was an awful selection who was clearly out of his depth.
Then we got on with encouraging the team.

EnglishRed 9th October 2019 07.27:00

Not at all. As others have said you wouldn't be expected to apologise in any other profession. He's back now and we need to judge him on what he does now.

Some people need to move on.

Jaded 9th October 2019 07.30:46

The only apology I would want is for him to finish the job and get promotion. I don’t think that’s likely this season, but hopefully he can sow the seeds for a title challenge next time around. That would be far more meaningful than any words could be.

redmatt 9th October 2019 07.39:29

Move on, why should he apologise. What’s done is done.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Burgerboy 9th October 2019 07.40:29

What on earth has he got to apologise for?

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 07.41:21

This is aimed at the wrong person(s). I didn't blame BH for taking this job when offered it and the same applies to Keates however much he shit on the club and fans by leaving when he did.

We all know who the people are at the club that need to start apologising and explaining themselves, sadly this will never happen with their jaw dropping arrogance and being pissed on their own importance.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.18:07.