RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114702-would-apology-dean-keates-ease-tensions.html)

Foxy 9th October 2019 07.58:09

Re: Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions?

What would improve things is an apology from the chair of the owners (on behalf of the owners) and from the chair of the club board, for failing to deliver over a period of 8 years. Followed by a commitment to appeal to private investors to take control of at least 49% of the club and possibly all of it.

Wxm boy 9th October 2019 08.00:13

No, he had good reasons for leaving. Id like an apology from the board for 4 of the last 5 managerial appointments though.

KingBuxton_Forever red 9th October 2019 08.04:29

I would have less respect for him if he apologized. He wasnt sorry, he made the decision for the right reasons, and taking my Wrexham tinted specs off I dont blame him.

I dont know why people take it so personally.

mattw 9th October 2019 08.11:06

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2306373]I would have less respect for him if he apologized. He wasnt sorry, he made the decision for the right reasons, and taking my Wrexham tinted specs off I dont blame him.

I dont know why people take it so personally.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Just let him dig in and try and stop us being shit

Back of the Kop 9th October 2019 08.25:20

My issue isn't really with Keates.

My issue is with the board and that's the reason I've not been this season.

They are wrecking the club.The only way they will listen is if the fans temporarily cut off the money supply.Then they HAVE to listen.

Shouting abuse at an empty directors box protected by a bunch of meat heads will get us nowhere.

Bringing Keates and Davies back then throwing Dixie under the bus is just the cherry on the cake for me.

LlayDragon 9th October 2019 08.39:18

No.

Coming back here was a cracking appointment for him, no bugger else would have him. He could also appointment his buddy Davies and be re-united with Sensei Darlington.

Appologies need to come from the club board and WST board, but pigs might fly.

To all intents and purposes we're no different to any privately owned club which doesn't own it's ground, training facilities and doesn't have any money.

Inside Left 9th October 2019 08.41:12

[QUOTE=Connahs Quay Guy;2306321]Sorry, but why should he apologise?

He was offered a job 2 levels higher, at his boyhood club and no doubt on significantly more money. We're a non league club ffs.[/QUOTE]

Agree its just business and he was attracted by more money, higher league and new contract.

As for boyhood club - I think not - Remember this is the man who walked out on them to join Peterborough under controversial circumstances. But thats the nature of football.
In my book they are all on temporary contracts. one way or another.:)

You just hope that this latest 'spin of the wheel of fortune' works for Wrexham.

podders 9th October 2019 08.46:25

No apology needed, just get us out of the relegation dog fight by Christmas and see where we can go from there.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

CRUMBS 9th October 2019 09.06:17

Any person who leaves a club with the possibility of winning promotion as manager is very short sighted , he went for the money end of , but look how it turned out , failure . Now through a complete lack of effort , vision , fear , cheapness our board bring him back , they couldn't even do that decently , they now are surrounded by security at home , they must be so proud of themselves , a fans owned club .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.49:33.