RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114702-would-apology-dean-keates-ease-tensions.html)

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 9th October 2019 10.46:19

Re: Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions?

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2306329]Agree let’s move on and judge him on his performance over the rest of the season.
Barton’s comments about learning more in one afternoon with Keates say everything about BHs motivational skills and his appointment.[/QUOTE]

The same BH who was given a 3 year contract by our illustrious board

Now talking about apologies..

Willywill 9th October 2019 10.55:34

You’ve gotta laugh - “he walked out on them” (Walsall, when he was a player). He most probably joined Peterborough for a hefty signing on fee and a much better salary. Isn’t that we all do with our careers? I just cannot see why he should have stayed at Walsall when a new chapter of his life was about to unfold.
Did we bleat when Joey Jones and Mickey Thomas left here for bigger clubs in the 70’s? Good luck to them.

John Neals Dynasty 9th October 2019 10.57:44

No he should not have to apologise infact in his amateurish interview he was smirking when mentioned about his leaving with a oh it's all in the past.

But no he shouldn't have to apologise that's ridiculous.

But those at the top tables should be for all their continuous mistakes... But Hell will freeze over before those Ego Trippers do that.

Maybe as the crowds continue to drop they might realise they need to seek outside investment before we go to the wall.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ugolini 9th October 2019 11.09:56

[QUOTE=Burgerboy;2306360]What on earth has he got to apologise for?[/QUOTE]

Agree, For goodness sake let's all move on. The past is gone!!

dagg 9th October 2019 11.27:47

I don't have a problem with him leaving to better himself,
But I don't think we should have appointed him as manager because I think their are better managers outthere, (I don't know who applied) he was the easiest option.

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 11.37:49

Can someone explain how the fck Darlington is still at the club?

John Neals Dynasty 9th October 2019 11.42:41

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2306449]Can someone explain how the fck Darlington is still at the club?[/QUOTE]

Easy to explain Keates brought him back here when he first got the job and he also wanted him at Walsall. It's the same lot a poor goalkeeper coach a PE teacher as assistant and Keates.

Chief 9th October 2019 11.43:05

I do not agree on the appointment for a number of reasons;
[LIST][*]His lack of success as a manager[*]His boring tactics[*]Can't think of a manager that has returned to a club and been successful. There's not many.[*]Questions over his loyalty[/LIST]
I hope I am proven wrong and I will get behind him. It's just that we can remember the negative, boring football that was played last time he managed us. We pay good money and expect to be entertained. It's not felt like that for a long time.

John Neals Dynasty 9th October 2019 11.50:07

[QUOTE=Chief;2306452]I do not agree on the appointment for a number of reasons;
[LIST][*]His lack of success as a manager[*]His boring tactics[*]Can't think of a manager that has returned to a club and been successful. There's not many.[*]Questions over his loyalty[/LIST]
I hope I am proven wrong and I will get behind him. It's just that we can remember the negative, boring football that was played last time he managed us. We pay good money and expect to be entertained. It's not felt like that for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Excellent spot on post.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.29:24.