RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Injuries (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114703-injuries.html)

dixienormous 9th October 2019 11.51:37

Re: Injuries

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2306369]Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.[/QUOTE]

Are you aware that you support a group of people who've led the club to their lowest ever position and divided the fanbase more than any other time in the clubs history?

CRUMBS 9th October 2019 12.06:31

Ufortunately this is what happens when you align yourself with either a Board member or some other Official at a club , you don't see what's going on or refuse to see what 's obvious, QR is in such a position and sides nearly every time with the Official line .

benwilliams 9th October 2019 12.08:26

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2306444]From my understanding of the injuries:

Manny Smith - Still nowhere near fitness, really doubt we will see him playing again.

Lainton - Seems to get close but then relapses, last I heard was in training.

Hooper - Was gaining minutes to get fitness back but suffered a 'freak' setback and now is back on the treatment table.

As for timescales? I would say Lainton is most likely then Hooper...[/QUOTE]

At the risk of joining in with the moaning, the fact you have had to piece together the above from rumours and message board posts and that you’re still not really any the wiser is exactly the issue!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

benwilliams 9th October 2019 12.09:23

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2306464]Ufortunately this is what happens when you align yourself with either a Board member or some other Official at a club , you don't see what's going on or refuse to see what 's obvious, QR is in such a position and sides nearly every time with the Official line .[/QUOTE]

There are still people like me that are genuinely in the middle, have perspective and can see good and bad in both sides!!

RadioRed 9th October 2019 12.13:13

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2306369]Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.[/QUOTE]

I have not got an attitude problem but can only presume that you are very happy with this board in place.

krux 9th October 2019 12.15:44

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2306469]There are still people like me that are genuinely in the middle, have perspective and can see good and bad in both sides!!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Mr Perfect :)

Roly Ugolini 9th October 2019 12.16:02

I think it would be good to have updates on long term injuries but nearer an actual game why give the opposition any idea of who is injured or who is returning from injury..
I think it’s right that sometimes we should be excluded from such information

CRUMBS 9th October 2019 12.18:26

But like PAA says the opposing team is given the team sheet 1 hr before the game starts .

benwilliams 9th October 2019 12.21:54

[QUOTE=krux;2306472]Mr Perfect :)[/QUOTE]

Haha not in every aspect!!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.16:31.