RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Injuries (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114703-injuries.html)

andywrex90 9th October 2019 05.43:41

Injuries

Besides all the other issues which I’m sure people are disappointed over.

I find our lack our injury updates baffling.. it’s ridiculous! I have a better idea of who is going to play and not play for premiership sides , but we can’t seem to get consistent updates for wrexham.. so annoying ..

RadioRed 9th October 2019 06.00:55

Re: Injuries

I think the lack of transparency from this club is truly shocking.After 64 years of supporting Wrexham,Season Ticket holder since I retired, have had enough.I am not renewing or going to a match while this board is in place.

Quay Red 9th October 2019 07.55:10

[QUOTE=hazcabz;2306331]I think the lack of transparency from this club is truly shocking.After 64 years of supporting Wrexham,Season Ticket holder since I retired, have had enough.I am not renewing or going to a match while this board is in place.[/QUOTE]

Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.

techender 9th October 2019 08.06:02

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2306369]Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.[/QUOTE]

Strange response to the loss of what has obviously been a life long fan.

Are only people who buy into the Harris cult now allowed at the Racecourse?

Hometown Unicorn 9th October 2019 08.11:27

[QUOTE=techender;2306375]Strange response to the loss of what has obviously been a life long fan.

Are only people who buy into the Harris cult now allowed at the Racecourse?[/QUOTE]

Obviously, didn't they make that clear with their treatment of the DSA?

Phils-an-alki 9th October 2019 08.17:01

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2306369]Your presence may be missed but your attitude won't.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we've got far too many fans haven't we?
Its not his attitude as you call it that's the problem.
Attendances are falling, there's already 2000 fans gone. Give your board a pat on the back for that and get a round in, as its their actions that caused it.

Methinks its high and mighty, holier than thou attitudes likes yours that are more of a problem.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 9th October 2019 08.22:47

Your definitely John Mills or someone as cringeworthy

Striderman 9th October 2019 08.27:04

Bit harsh that. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. We can ill afford to lose any supporters, let alone someone who has quite clearly followed the club through thick and thin

Vorporix 9th October 2019 08.34:28

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2306380]Your definitely John Mills or someone as cringeworthy[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with his comment but he is not JM.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.35:57.