RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tunnocks Wafer Cup (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114714-tunnocks-wafer-cup.html)

Foxy 11th October 2019 17.30:38

Re: Tunnocks Wafer Cup

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2307048]I wouldn't have expected anything less from you[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I wouldn’t have expected your simple mind to get it.

krux 11th October 2019 17.35:37

[QUOTE=Red Light;2307044]We couldn't have been handed a better tie - at home to the lowest seeded club - a bunch of kids - if we don't progress tomorrow we might aswell give up.

Another good opportunity to experiment, give fringe players and up and coming youth team players a run out - there were some good displays in the last round - might be a chance for one or two to show what they can do and take a step up closer to the first team regulars.

As a new manager it gives Keates the chance to see more of the players he has at his disposal - can only be a good thing - it's not as if the players have anything else to do on a Saturday afternoon is it ?[/QUOTE]

Well we should be at home to chesterfield tomorrow, which is the problem.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

totesey2 11th October 2019 17.36:55

I am going and supporting the team, Should be a good game.

wynnwontwo 11th October 2019 17.59:11

I shall be there again with my granddaughter, wasn’t a bad game last time.

1984 11th October 2019 18.22:25

To my utter amazement my eyes were bleeding there was training taking place today at 1145 - the second time in 3 years ive seen them

Anyway my point being - it looked a full tilt training and no tippy tappy volley pass sessions which would suggest most the first team will be rested for tmrw.

It doesnt take a genius to see we are sluggish and leggy for thr full 90

Number6 11th October 2019 18.28:23

I want us to field a side of fringe players who play well and win convincingly giving those players a quantum of confidence for when they are needed in the first team. I will not be willing them to lose.

andy buckley 11th October 2019 18.36:39

[QUOTE=krux;2307052]Well we should be at home to chesterfield tomorrow, which is the problem.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

You only have to wait til Tuesday to see us play Chesterfield

krux 11th October 2019 18.52:08

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2307059]You only have to wait til Tuesday to see us play Chesterfield[/QUOTE]

Tuesday is not the "nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon" I was referring to.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

borntobered 11th October 2019 19.25:56

I still don't understand why we couldn't have played on Sunday using youth and fringe players, bearing in mind that Solihull don't play until 29th October

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.38:45.