RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tunnocks Wafer Cup (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114714-tunnocks-wafer-cup.html)

Ooh aah Paskin 11th October 2019 19.29:08

Re: Tunnocks Wafer Cup

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2307059]You only have to wait til Tuesday to see us play Chesterfield[/QUOTE]

The point being it's a missed opportunity to get some serious money in. Chesterfield would have brought a decent following on the Saturday, plus it was live on bt.
The money from that game would have far outweighed the possible loss we may make from the cup game.

We are in it so may as well try. But if we lose, fine

John Neals Dynasty 11th October 2019 19.40:24

[QUOTE=Red Light;2307044]We couldn't have been handed a better tie - at home to the lowest seeded club - a bunch of kids - if we don't progress tomorrow we might aswell give up.

Another good opportunity to experiment, give fringe players and up and coming youth team players a run out - there were some good displays in the last round - might be a chance for one or two to show what they can do and take a step up closer to the first team regulars.

As a new manager it gives Keates the chance to see more of the players he has at his disposal - can only be a good thing - it's not as if the players have anything else to do on a Saturday afternoon is it ?[/QUOTE]

Another thing with Keates he didn't play the kids he got kids on loan in instead, ours went out on loan to never be seen again, it done bode well for Sargent.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

awill 11th October 2019 19.40:33

[QUOTE=Foxy;2307050]Likewise. I wouldn’t have expected your simple mind to get it.[/QUOTE]

Foxy - I am going tomorrow, and have been looking forward to it since Tuesday evening, when my team last played.
You are a bloody disgrace !

Foxy 11th October 2019 19.44:19

[QUOTE=awill;2307072]Foxy - I am going tomorrow, and have been looking forward to it since Tuesday evening, when my team last played.
You are a bloody disgrace ![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you are looking forward to it since the amazing game last Tuesday. Presumably you are also looking forward to our drop into the bottom four tomorrow and the incredibly exciting relegation battle ahead. Are you one of the Harris family ?

Funny_Old_Game 11th October 2019 19.46:35

[QUOTE=awill;2307072]Foxy - I am going tomorrow, and have been looking forward to it since Tuesday evening, when my team last played.

You need to get out more.

John Neals Dynasty 11th October 2019 19.54:33

Been looking forward to it since Tuesday? You know we are playing St Mirren Colts credit it to you though very easily pleased...

I will probably brush leaves down my road then wash it... More interesting though.

SPROUT 11th October 2019 19.59:08

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2307078]Been looking forward to it since Tuesday? You know we are playing St Mirren Colts credit it to you though very easily pleased...

I will probably brush leaves down my road then wash it... More interesting though.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

You do know supporters of a football club actually go and watch said football club, if you are no longer interested why are you still hanging around making snide remarks towards people who enjoy watching their team?

Vorporix 11th October 2019 20.01:00

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2307078]Been looking forward to it since Tuesday? You know we are playing St Mirren Colts credit it to you though very easily pleased...

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Nice one - slag someone off for going to support their club.

Why does that appear to cause you a problem?

Anyway - enjoy the leaf brushing.

:)

John Neals Dynasty 11th October 2019 20.38:35

[QUOTE=SPROUT;2307079]You do know supporters of a football club actually go and watch said football club, if you are no longer interested why are you still hanging around making snide remarks towards people who enjoy watching their team?[/QUOTE]

Why you mouthing off at me? 2 previous posts were the same I did give him credit for going, I just said I wouldn't be the brushing the road was in jest lighten up, probably an average 5 thousand wont be there.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.39:07.