RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jonathan Hughes resigns from WST board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114725-jonathan-hughes-resigns-wst-board.html)

LL11 2AH 13th October 2019 16.04:48

Jonathan Hughes resigns from WST board

I’ve heard this afternoon that Jonathan Hughes has resigned from the WST board over the DSA fiasco, he was only elected at the AGM in June. I’ve been told that the WST board are trying to keep it hush hush and are hoping to bury the bad news as soon as they can. The club seems to be lurching from disaster to disaster at present, what next I wonder?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Percy Sugden 13th October 2019 16.13:38

Re: Jonathan Hughes resigns from WST board

There’s quite a large mound of incompetence hiding under the carpet in the Wrexham boardroom.

Spencer may well look down on “the greatest town in the world” standing on the current carpet, next to the go-faster strips in the tunnel.

WrexhamO 13th October 2019 16.36:41

Where's this come from?

REDGOG 13th October 2019 16.41:49

I hope we don't get any negative comments about this chap

dlrwrexham 13th October 2019 17.14:09

Buy that man a drink.:hurray:

OneLoveWrexham 13th October 2019 17.17:45

Well done that man (if true) clearly not prepared to close ranks.

wafc1926 13th October 2019 17.31:14

What are WST rules on the minimum number of Board members? Perhaps if others followed Jonathan's example and resigned their positions it would force WST to address the situation with the seriousness it deserves. The fallout from this PR disaster may be more widespread if remedial action is not taken.

Bustas Nads 13th October 2019 17.32:58

Before you knight him a hero! He resigned before the DSA / Wrexham AFC issue happened, 2 days after Hughes departed...make of that what you want?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 13th October 2019 17.37:35

[QUOTE=Bustas Nads;2307479]Before you knight him a hero! He resigned before the DSA / Wrexham AFC issue happened, 2 days after Hughes departed...make of that what you want?[/QUOTE]

The DSA story and the shanegans behind it were lined up around that time, I reckon what happened was in the pipeline for a while. As said burying the bad news with a manager signing, but first giving the DSA enough rope to hang themselves with from the WST perspective.

19 hours to reply to an email, volunteers like them, get real WST!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.10:21.