Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd October 2019, 11.52:15   #109-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Live meeting thread - KO 7:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
Not repetetive at all, and not an accurate reflection of the questions posed.

I can accurately summarise for you if you would like

Asked confirmation that junior members were definitely included in the 5% despite having no voting rights

Asked whether it was right that this was the case if so

Asked why the process for resolutions at an AGM only included adult members for legitimacy so why should the EGM process be different

If the board agreed this process not quite right, asked them to clarify what the actual number needed was to convene a meeting amd if this number reached would they agree to call the meeting and if not why not, and why were junior members included (likely answer here will be to say that this is standard supporters direct approach).

Please do be accurate if calling these things out...
Apologies if I got some of the detail wrong but it was a long winded 'E' mail which seemed repetitive.
Basic interpretation was that you were requesting clarification on Numbers.
FWIW I believe the WST board should agree that only voting members should count in all events especially in calling an EGM.
The number of adult members will be given by the membership team, then you can calculate the 5%. ( I believe I saw a recent breakdown in the WST minutes but can't recall which month)
As to whether they would call a meeting it's mandatory if accompanied by a resolution(s) which can be discussed and voted on.
The meeting can only discuss the resolutions.
If the board fail to call the meeting then you have the right to call it yourself at the trusts expense.

Last edited by Quay Red; 22nd October 2019 at 11.55:05..
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.16:03   #110-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Richard Ulrich has a long standing dispute with the board after January gate.
He tried to suggest that Spencer was lying about Barrows resignation, suggesting that it was before the meet the manager meeting when in fact it was a number of days later. Spencer had the evidence to back his version up.
I'm sure RU will have a lot more to say, if his call for an EGM comes to fruition.
Lively meeting at times after a slow start. Some repetition in answers and waffle.
Don't like harking back to the past even to provide some sort of justification of events, smacks of desperation. We may well have had better points tallies since Barry Horne quit but it's down to the manager and his team.
Carl Darlingtons role came under scrutiny and there was a strong denial that Ricketts left because he couldn't work with him. The board reiterated the fact that the manager gets his own team in and the board will support him.
Pointed out that it was hard to have to tell Brian Flynn that his services were no longer required. (That must have been difficult)
Board questioned regarding Dixies role in selection. He had a vote but no one "led" the process. Joint effort.
Keates appointment criticised, board asked what justified his return after he left last time. Apparently Keates has been to a few clubs to learn from other coaches and managers and comes back with new enthusiasm and skills.
His previous boring football was also highlighted.
Alan Fox read out a long winded repetitive 'E' mail regarding the number of members required to call an EGM. Basically wanted to know if the 5% was of the whole membership or the adult voting membership and what were the actual numbers required. Board will discuss Wednesday and respond.
Positive vibes about the Gateway project and possible new kop for 5000 but nothing concrete as yet as discussions between numerous parties are on going.
Groves training facility, Heads of terms drafted, expect difficulties regarding covenants that will have to be resolved, expect progress on these matters in the next 6 months with a view to commencing work in 18months time.
Ward money. Final payment will be shown in this years accounts.
Board are looking to set up a weekly Q & A whereby they will respond to any queries. The detail is being worked on.
Communication accepted as being poor and is being addressed.
Turn out fairly low but understandable due to replay tomorrow. I know a number of fans who would have gone last night but couldn't justify two nights on the run at the 'course.
Can't see an end to some of the criticism until we start winning games.
Appears I've touched a nerve or two.
Post reported to mods.
This is third hand information which I probably shouldn't have posted. Apologies if I've upset anyone.
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.30:11   #111-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Appears I've touched a nerve or two.
Post reported to mods.
This is third hand information which I probably shouldn't have posted. Apologies if I've upset anyone.
That is the second person you have accused on this board of being behind the EGM, it seems that you are doing a lot of guesswork and throwing a lot of mud hoping for some of it to stick. Or would you care to reveal where this third hand information has come from?
You are certainly acting like a sly old fox on this subject
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.31:06   #112-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Seems Quay Red is above the rules on here as he is freely allowed to out people at will. Where are the forum rules again?
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.41:44   #113-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Apologies if I got some of the detail wrong but it was a long winded 'E' mail which seemed repetitive.
Basic interpretation was that you were requesting clarification on Numbers.
FWIW I believe the WST board should agree that only voting members should count in all events especially in calling an EGM.
The number of adult members will be given by the membership team, then you can calculate the 5%. ( I believe I saw a recent breakdown in the WST minutes but can't recall which month)
As to whether they would call a meeting it's mandatory if accompanied by a resolution(s) which can be discussed and voted on.
The meeting can only discuss the resolutions.
If the board fail to call the meeting then you have the right to call it yourself at the trusts expense.
FWIW i wasnt having a go, its just that it becomes very difficult to manage information. If something isnt quite right, and we spot this we should correct it. The questions all could have been asked in a more concise manner but i think many of us have experienced that we must be explicit in the way we ask those questions in order to get to the answer.
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.50:00   #114-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Seems Quay Red is above the rules on here as he is freely allowed to out people at will. Where are the forum rules again?
How have I "outed" anyone. I admit it was second or third hand information from a general discussion but There is no reference to a user name.
Unless you know something that I don't.
PS I'm not John either.
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.51:37   #115-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
FWIW i wasnt having a go, its just that it becomes very difficult to manage information. If something isnt quite right, and we spot this we should correct it. The questions all could have been asked in a more concise manner but i think many of us have experienced that we must be explicit in the way we ask those questions in order to get to the answer.
I trust you will get a satisfactory response after Wednesday's meeting.
Old 22nd October 2019, 12.52:33   #116-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
I trust you will get a satisfactory response after Wednesday's meeting.
I trust that the submitter of the question will get a satisfactory response. It wasnt my question.
Old 22nd October 2019, 13.03:46   #117-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
How have I "outed" anyone. I admit it was second or third hand information from a general discussion but There is no reference to a user name.
Unless you know something that I don't.
PS I'm not John either.
Is there not an account on here for the EGM then?

You're the one who has linked him to it, so either way you've now put a target on his back.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.25:04.