Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th October 2019, 13.25:13   #37-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Twitter: @

Default Re: Hooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
The guys been injured most of the season. When he's played he's not done badly.

Maybe we can get rid of him and rely on Oswell amd Rutherford for goals...
I am not knocking him, was more of a general statement that it hasnt worked out, injuries included. I rate him.

Have heard he wants out, could not surprise me one bit if it was true and he moved down south. Injured for most of Hughes's run, and like Lainton, once he left he sprung to life.

Oswell nowhere near good enough, but if a player wants out would you keep him? Again, hypothetically.
Old 28th October 2019, 13.26:32   #38-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I posted a few weeks ago that I'd heard Hooper wants to leave.
Old 28th October 2019, 14.18:15   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre

Don't blame him. I'm only a fan and I want to leave.
Old 28th October 2019, 14.20:15   #40-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by techender View Post
Don't blame him. I'm only a fan and I want to leave.
We’re a dying club, but no change at Wrexham. 100% fan ownership is the most important thing, not the football club.

Last edited by dixienormous; 28th October 2019 at 14.21:27..
Old 28th October 2019, 14.32:18   #41-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by les.gtfc View Post
Got to say that if you're relying on JJ to solve your problems then things must be bad!!

As an outsider looking in I've got to say that I am completely shocked by your form (or lack of it this season). I obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I was really hoping that you were going to make a decent go of it this season and be up there near the top of the league.

I hope things improve for you pdq and you start climbing up that table.
Our board are making mistake after mistake yet still believe that remaining in power is for the good of the club. About 2% of the fan base are willing to do something about this, 3% are happy with the way things are or are mates with those on the board and the remaining 95% just don't care enough to do anything. We're sleepwalking to relegation, and beyond that maybe even worse.

If we weren't fan owned, the owners would've been run out of town by now.
Old 28th October 2019, 14.48:13   #42-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Got to say that if you're relying on JJ to solve your problems then things must be bad!!

As an outsider looking in I've got to say that I am completely shocked by your form (or lack of it this season). I obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I was really hoping that you were going to make a decent go of it this season and be up there near the top of the league.

I hope things improve for you pdq and you start climbing up that table.
We've got a bunch of arrogant ego's on the club board who are pissed on their own importance. They really believe they know what they're doing despite the amount of evidence which strongly suggests otherwise.This is the crux of our issues, most problems can be routed back to this lot.

There's a few lunatics left in the fan base who support them still, for reasons unknown. None can be football related, there isn't any.

Even after a series of embarrassing, disgraceful decisions over the last 11 months, kicking out the DSA from the club, then telling lies about it, they also went rogue in January, then covered it up with the help of the WST Chair and now they all tell the fans bare face lies on a regular basis and we've got used to it.

They then reappointed Keates who pretty much no one wanted back given the way he walked out on us before. Another managerial appointment blunder that's now coming home to roost. As a result of this latest blunder the club has literally lost about 2000 fans who no longer attend games, many said they wouldn't go if DK was appointed, this was ignored and now here we are. Some fans have stopped attending because of the boards treatment of the DSA and other lies they've told.

This about sums up where we're at now without going into detail about the circus act of a January we had last season. Expecting the same again this January when we'll sign a load of shite players that won't improve the team one bit. We average 2-3 managers a season so don't expect Keates to be here when the seasons ends.
Old 28th October 2019, 14.50:16   #43-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

I have a feeling Keates will still be here next season for our promotion push.
From Vanarama North.
Old 28th October 2019, 15.15:01   #44-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
We've got a bunch of arrogant ego's on the club board who are pissed on their own importance. They really believe they know what they're doing despite the amount of evidence which strongly suggests otherwise.This is the crux of our issues, most problems can be routed back to this lot.

There's a few lunatics left in the fan base who support them still, for reasons unknown. None can be football related, there isn't any.

Even after a series of embarrassing, disgraceful decisions over the last 11 months, kicking out the DSA from the club, then telling lies about it, they also went rogue in January, then covered it up with the help of the WST Chair and now they all tell the fans bare face lies on a regular basis and we've got used to it.

They then reappointed Keates who pretty much no one wanted back given the way he walked out on us before. Another managerial appointment blunder that's now coming home to roost. As a result of this latest blunder the club has literally lost about 2000 fans who no longer attend games, many said they wouldn't go if DK was appointed, this was ignored and now here we are. Some fans have stopped attending because of the boards treatment of the DSA and other lies they've told.

This about sums up where we're at now without going into detail about the circus act of a January we had last season. Expecting the same again this January when we'll sign a load of shite players that won't improve the team one bit. We average 2-3 managers a season so don't expect Keates to be here when the seasons ends.
Doesn't sound good mate. I am geniunely saddened by your current plight and really hope something gets sorted for your loyal fans soon. To be still averaging the gates you have after 11 years (I think) down there takes a dedicated band of supporters.

Good luck for the future and I hope it'll soon be a lot brighter than it is now.
Old 28th October 2019, 15.19:27   #45-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
To be still averaging the gates you have after 11 years (I think) down there takes a dedicated band of supporters.
This dedicated band of supporters would receive the blame if things get even worse.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.43:06.