Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th October 2019, 22.00:13   #37-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Torquay (A) - What now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redted View Post
What now? Maybe boycott the game on Saturday. Empty terraces may make the board take note.
But I'm rapidally losing interest as the spin around the club and the closed shop attitude, has left the club unrecognisable to the one I've supported for 40 odd years. It's just not my club anymore its theirs.
I’m with you bro. I could actually cry! Honestly. It’s the complete helplessness of it all that hurts the most. We all know fan ownership has run its course, only decent and rapid investment can save the club, but sadly we all know it’s not going to be allowed to happen. It’s getting me down so much, I think I have to walk away.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.00:20   #38-0 (permalink)
-

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
We need someone to come in a strip away all of the shite that is currently going on at Wrexham.

Someone needs to go in and start taking those players for training seven days a week, force them to sit together for lunch, engender discipline that is completely uncompromising, they need to fear the gaffer, not have 0 respect for someone who walked out on the verge of promotion, with a laughing stock assistant. Someone needs to tell the players to delete their social media accounts and stop with the “go again” shit, thinking they are premiership footballers. Someone needs to go in and paint that stupid dragon picture over with a white wall. Someone needs to take away the club social media drive that’s promoting these players and making them feel big time. Someone needs to make sure the board understand

They need to realise that they are not important, the shirt is important, the club is important, no one else is. Sick to death of all this SM, image promotion of the club, meanwhile week after week putting in the worst performances I’ve ever seen. This is going to be a relegation season, something has to change, probably in the next 6 weeks, otherwise this is over.

Graham Westley is the man for that.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.00:27   #39-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

The board are completely at fault for this fiasco,taking money off the fans but wasting it at the same time.Nothing has changed in fact it's got far worse than any of us imagined.Keates has done no better than Hughes and many of us thought this would be the case.Time for heads to roll,board,WST and half the team.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.00:46   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

The board are definitely up there with the likes of Hamilton and Gutterman now. No doubt about it. There are new club killers in town.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.02:03   #41-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieman View Post
Well done to them all
Its the attraction of the English Riveria. Just hope my sailing friend catches the tide at Brixham and gets his yacht out of the harbour. The lengths some fans go to.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.03:00   #42-0 (permalink)
joe
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
The board are definitely up there with the likes of Hamilton and Gutterman now. No doubt about it. There are new club killers in town.
Can you imagine us in this position under private owners ffs. People would be at their doors every week and would be mass protests at the ground every fortnight.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.04:19   #43-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
We need someone to come in a strip away all of the shite that is currently going on at Wrexham.

Someone needs to go in and start taking those players for training seven days a week, force them to sit together for lunch, engender discipline that is completely uncompromising, they need to fear the gaffer, not have 0 respect for someone who walked out on the verge of promotion, with a laughing stock assistant. Someone needs to tell the players to delete their social media accounts and stop with the “go again” shit, thinking they are premiership footballers. Someone needs to go in and paint that stupid dragon picture over with a white wall. Someone needs to take away the club social media drive that’s promoting these players and making them feel big time. Someone needs to make sure the board understand

They need to realise that they are not important, the shirt is important, the club is important, no one else is. Sick to death of all this SM, image promotion of the club, meanwhile week after week putting in the worst performances I’ve ever seen. This is going to be a relegation season, something has to change, probably in the next 6 weeks, otherwise this is over.
Best post in a long time
Old 29th October 2019, 22.05:03   #44-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaydays View Post
Best post in a long time
Agreed.
Old 29th October 2019, 22.05:30   #45-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

The board are at fault because they’ve allowed this part-time setup to fester at the club. Players have seen the amateurish setup and are playing like they are already in the part-time National North.

Hughes and his part time “staff” Darlington and Flynn.

Standards have dropped because the board have let them drop. It’s all on them, whatever way you dress it up.

Are we training for longer than an hour under Keates?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.16:34.