Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th October 2019, 10.01:23   #10-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Egm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentonred View Post
i dont have my membership number otherwise it would of been done . i would email asking for it but never seem to get a reply so i have give up with that line . has anyone has any ideas on how to get it?
Posted via mobile theme
Use this link: https://wst.org.uk/wp/?page_id=11

This is what I did to get my membership number. I got a fairly prompt reply.
Old 30th October 2019, 10.29:51   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentonred View Post
i dont have my membership number otherwise it would of been done . i would email asking for it but never seem to get a reply so i have give up with that line . has anyone has any ideas on how to get it?
Posted via mobile theme
Email egm inbox anyway with name and dob if you are a member and when the list gets verified the trust mwmbership team will have to track your number down
Old 30th October 2019, 10.33:07   #12-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Isn't it possible for some sort of info to be in the Daily post, Leader about this EGM?
Old 30th October 2019, 10.53:49   #13-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Isn't it possible for some sort of info to be in the Daily post, Leader about this EGM?
Fans are clearly happy with what they are being served and being lied to. Don't worry though, all we have to do is go along to the next WST meeting, ask a few questions and everything will be ok. That's the message from those WST pyjama wearers.
Old 30th October 2019, 10.58:36   #14-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: i stand

EGM - fans need to be told of any details of external investment been offered and how this can fit in to the fans owned model without jeopardizing the club and ground. Fans must be told simply of the clubs finances and playing budget / outgoing from any previous managers settlements etc.

Current fans owned model not working and must change including maximising the use of the ground by any other sports clubs to increase revenue.
Old 30th October 2019, 11.46:37   #15-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
I think that is what is needed.
So far its only RP and word of mouth...
Old 30th October 2019, 11.51:18   #16-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Fans are clearly happy with what they are being served and being lied to. Don't worry though, all we have to do is go along to the next WST meeting, ask a few questions and everything will be ok. That's the message from those WST pyjama wearers.
You have to be willing to do it yourself if you want to ask anything
Posted via mobile theme
Old 30th October 2019, 11.52:25   #17-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
I think that is what is needed.
So far its only RP and word of mouth...
And social media.

Apathy has well and truly set in.
Old 30th October 2019, 14.27:37   #18-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given

I posted the following yesterday but few will have read it since the thread has closed. One or two misunderstood the message it contained. It isn't a declaration of undying support for the current Boards - instead it is a way in which an EGM could be held constructively:

Re: What are they thinking

We've had players come here off the back of good performances for their previous team(s).

We've had precious little out of them after signing them, on loan or on contracts.

They've moved on to other clubs, and have regained their lost form.

We have many players who are still with us, but who are underperforming.

They aren't all useless players.

I doubt that Mr Kellogg's and his merry men sanctioned the spending on their wages and then 'arranged' it that so they failed to live up to their potential.

Somewhere, there's a link between the above situations, and we need to find out what it is NOW!

Forget the idea that we need to spend big on new players. Instead we need to address the reason why there's a wet rot spreading through the way that we play.

Just how the hell can anyone claim that true fans of the club who put hours and hours of voluntary work into making us a better club could gain anything out of making players fail week after week? Why would they do that? What possible reason could there be for them choosing to loose week after week?

Look for the answers to the above, THEN remove the cause of our incipient decay.

*** Instead of expecting the club or the trust to host an expensive kangaroo court style of EGM which will never happen (and you know it!) disgruntled fans need to organise an independent meeting somewhere off the park if you honestly believe that it is the Trust Board or the Club Board's DIRECT fault that this decay is continuing. Look for the real reasons for the problems. Invite former players to give their side of the story. Based on the answers received, you then write motions to be put before an EGM and submit them to the club and the trust as required. Whatever those motions demand, you must be prepared to put your money where your mouth is in finding the solutions to the problem, whether it is a lack of proper coaching, which would need you to consider getting rid of AND replacing coaches with better ones and financing that move, or building better toilets (not that doing the latter would improve performances on the pitch!)

Create a plan... it seems that there are experts here who know all the problems and think they know the solutions. Do it - you will have plenty of support for your efforts. However, be prepared for the backlash from yet more disgruntled fans if your solutions don't work, placing you in exactly the same line of fire as you are now putting the present Boards. ***

Last edited by The Only Way Is Up; 30th October 2019 at 14.29:42..
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.53:50.