Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31st October 2019, 13.38:39   #28-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Egm

More evidence that our failed leadership genuinely believe their opinion is the only opinion that matters... on anything. Arrogance of the highest order which the WST refuses to reign in. I really feel that the WST experiment has failed thanks to the few hijackers calling the shots. These people should have picked on a local village pub side to control as that is their level... but instead they have trashed our once proud club. What's worse is that they have wasted our money on that failed experiment. If they refuse to stand aside they need to put their own money in and waste that instead. We have been delivered a diabolical shambles.
Old 31st October 2019, 13.45:21   #29-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
GREAT POST from Ian Parry on Fans Chat with regards the call for an EGM.
Ian is one of the 2 people who put forward the resolution calling for the WST/club to provide accessible facilities to minimum standards.
Of course that was opposed by the board but passed by the members.
(The other proposer Nathan has resigned his WST membership).
Ian has previously said that the WST have left him feeling less valued than an empty plastic seat.

"I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t know this was a thing. Definitely going to sign. As one of the people who put forward the resolution some 18 months ago regarding the 2nd balcony I feel I’ve been completely ignored. No progress at all, complete disregard for disabled fans by putting a wheelchair stand between 2 sets of rival fans, a place usually occupied by police, stewards and security staff. Not 1 single board member has met with me or even spoke to me about how or what a 2nd balcony should be equipped with or even where it should be put. I mean it’s not like I’ve been involved with a charity on behalf of the EFL to assess and report on disabled facilities at league grounds is it or even visited nearly 70 grounds nationwide as a fan and know a lot more about what constitutes a wheelchair viewing platform than ANY board member we have.
Time for a disabled board member I think ����"
Anyone still supporting the board after this should hang their head in shame. They are a disgrace.
Old 31st October 2019, 15.24:05   #30-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: KOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
GREAT POST from Ian Parry on Fans Chat with regards the call for an EGM.
Time for a disabled board member I think ����"
I agree 100%.

Divided we fall? Better united we stand!!!
The current direction of travel seems unsatisfactory to most fans.
From the top of my head the options are something like the following:
1. As is
2. WST ownership but change some or all directors
3. As above but some outside involvement welcomed provided it is less than 50%
4. Outside investment welcomed up to 100% subject to the usual caveats about suitability.
Until we can see where a majority probably lies, we are without focus, a clear aim and lacking solidarity so I agree a poll is needed. I also strongly urge people to support the call for an EGM.
To be successful we need just one thing to go for. Keep it simple to breach the board defences. Once one major inroad is made further change if the fans want it will be forthcoming as day follows night.
I suspect the majority will be in categories 2 /3 but I could be completely wrong.
The only people really worried by this categorization will be those in 1.
I suspect those in 4 may be uncomfortable as well. Compromise will be needed to achieve solidarity. In this scenario those in 4 would be better served being pragmatic and supportive of a move in a more progressive direction than being a party to the continuance of the status quo by default.
It could be that a clear (RP) majority exists for 1 or 4, who knows without a poll?

Once we find the solid ground for support then the resolution(s) almost frame themselves.
Old 31st October 2019, 15.32:01   #31-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale

In my dreams I have Red Bull taking us over and taking us to the Premier League. Wouldn't it be great to be hated by the football community and buy the league.
Old 31st October 2019, 15.47:01   #32-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbuteorob View Post
In my dreams I have Red Bull taking us over and taking us to the Premier League. Wouldn't it be great to be hated by the football community and buy the league.
Im afraid that doesnt match our community ethics. I mean nobody kbows what our community ethics are but investment definitely doesn't match it
Posted via mobile theme
Old 31st October 2019, 16.55:12   #33-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2313573]In my dreams I have Red Bull taking us over and taking us to the Premier League. Wouldn't it be great to be hated by the football community and buy the league.[/QUOTE

We have Total Bull at the mo.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.08:34.