RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Approximately 35 more members needed to call EGM (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114856-approximately-35-more-members-needed-call-egm.html)

EGM 2019 1st November 2019 20.31:50

Approximately 35 more members needed to call EGM

WST Chairman, Pete Jones, has confirmed that the society board met on Wednesday night and unanimously agreed that the five percent figure to call an EGM is that of adult members only. This means that we require around 35 more members (132 in total) in order to call the EGM.

Support the EGM by emailing wstegm@outlook.com with your name, membership number and date of birth.

The EGM will now almost certainly go ahead.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

sparky 1st November 2019 20.37:27

Re: Approximately 35 more members needed to call EGM

Fantastic stuff. Fingers crossed this gets through.

Rob Edwards 1st November 2019 20.40:18

Best news for Wrexham FC for a while.

dixienormous 1st November 2019 21.00:01

I suppose we need some money get this out in the media?

Percy Sugden 1st November 2019 21.13:05

I’ve signed up. Things need to change.

standman 1st November 2019 22.14:54

[QUOTE=EGM 2019;2313935]WST Chairman, Pete Jones, has confirmed that the society board met on Wednesday night and unanimously agreed that the five percent figure to call an EGM is that of adult members only. This means that we require around 35 more members (132 in total) in order to call the EGM.

Support the EGM by emailing [email]wstegm@outlook.com[/email] with your name, membership number and date of birth.

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

#Exciting Times. I’m sure this has been used before maybe.

joe 1st November 2019 22.16:17

Would a banner at a home game get the message across?

-luke 1st November 2019 22.20:00

[QUOTE=joe;2313973]Would a banner at a home game get the message across?[/QUOTE]

Sounds expensive... How about a streaker with a message written down their back.

-luke 1st November 2019 22.24:19

[QUOTE=EGM 2019;2313935]WST Chairman, Pete Jones, has confirmed that the society board met on Wednesday night and unanimously agreed that the five percent figure to call an EGM is that of adult members only. This means that we require around 35 more members (132 in total) in order to call the EGM.

Support the EGM by emailing [email]wstegm@outlook.com[/email] with your name, membership number and date of birth.

[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Ive been quick to criticise of late but I think the board have been more pragmatic on this subject than I expected. I think these rules were adooted from a supporters direct template and it would have been quite easy to hide behind this. They have adjusted their position and while not doing so would clearly have been undemocratic, they still could have chosen to do so

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.00:01.