RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Cefn Druids (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114883-cefn-druids.html)

Wreck Sam 7th November 2019 17.43:01

Re: Cefn Druids

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2315635]There are only 4 WST board members on the club board.
The constitution demands that the WST has a majority of Football board members.
The members elect the trust board and have a chance annually to deselect / elect a candidate.(or 3) If you don't like a FC board member, don't vote for him when his time as a WST board member is up.
The trust board are required to nominate a minimum of 3 WST board members to the trust board.
If you are not on the trust board then you cannot have one of those positions.
Phil Salmon is at present the only person who has been asked to join the FC board as he has the skill set that was perceived to be missing.
Under consideration is a Director of Football position.[/QUOTE]

Pete Jones believes the boards have everything required if Im not mistaken ?

crazywelsh 7th November 2019 17.56:56

The members elect the trust board and have a chance annually to deselect / elect a candidate.(or 3) If you don't like a FC board member, don't vote for him when his time as a WST board member is up.
The trust board are required to nominate a minimum of 3 WST board members to the trust board.
Phil Salmon is at present the only person who has been asked to join the FC board as he has the skill set that was perceived to be missing.

Where was is publicly announced a director of football was being considered?

John Neals Dynasty 7th November 2019 17.58:24

Cefn will be bankrupt in a year and taken to the cleaners, they will join Bury.

How stupid are people the only way forward for football clubs is to go fan owned and die a more slower agonising death run by volunteers.

And a Cartel at the top the real Peaky Blinders and their brainwashed followers.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

KLH77 7th November 2019 18.20:37

The constitution got the club in this mess, so the constitution should be changed. I'm sure as a fierce defender of the rules, you will have no issues with current board members being excluded from future elections if the rules are changed to limit a Max 2 terms. Keep defending them. Sad how the fan ownership model at wrexham was praised nationally before the current chairman and board took control, and results were better too.

aussiejackoinsaudi 7th November 2019 18.31:19

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2315639]Where was is publicly announced a director of football was being considered?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. When was this announced or have only the elite few been informed.

LlayDragon 7th November 2019 18.43:07

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2315639]Where was is publicly announced a director of football was being considered?[/QUOTE]

It was at the last WST meeting wasn't it?

I remember it appearing on the live thread.

Quay Red 7th November 2019 19.08:33

[QUOTE=aussiejackoinsaudi;2315650]Agreed. When was this announced or have only the elite few been informed.[/QUOTE]

Last WST meeting in the cent.
Maybe the elite few are the ones that can be bothered to attend.
Better meeting than usual. Bit more confrontational but generally well mannered.

KLH77 7th November 2019 19.51:13

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2315661]Last WST meeting in the cent.
Maybe the elite few are the ones that can be bothered to attend.
Better meeting than usual. Bit more confrontational but generally well mannered.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the board could communicate to all the supporters, not just to a small group at a meeting. For a group that refer can ownership all the time, at what point will the treat fans as the owners. #theirclubnotours

Inside Left 7th November 2019 20.34:22

I thought that the issue of a Football Director was raised by a members in the room but I don't recall the matter being taken on board by any Director of the club. Indeed, I do recall that the Chair of the WST stating that skills required were at this moment well covered by the existing board.
I am yet to be convinced that a football director is required by a club at this low level unless someone suitable locally was willing to give time to the position.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.12:20.