Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th November 2019, 18.23:23   #19-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
More on https://twitter.com/pauljcooper87/st...506887168?s=21

Horrible to hear about fans being treated like that.

If it was treatment by another club on us away people would be going nuts.
Exactly if this happened at a opponents ground there would be hell but nothing will be done and we will be in the wrong cause they won’t want to upset the company got to say the stewards were first class in Trying to calm my dad and me down after it happened even saying the heavy handed idiot had been reported for what he said they couldn’t even understand themselves why the club has then there
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th November 2019, 18.46:46   #20-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: wst 3920

Default Re: Security at games

Spencer and co. Should have been thrown out.
Old 10th November 2019, 19.22:56   #21-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Cynergy Security from Wrexham
I'd like to hear the full story because if it is exactly as has been said on here, you have a right to complain.
Problem is those involved will have already agreed on their story.
Old 10th November 2019, 19.28:13   #22-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
We never used to have security or bouncers at games. Another area which has declined under the current owners. Totally no need for the security at all.
Indeed. Imagine what the JCP and the rest of the villagers would make of such behaviour if this was Moss, Hamilton in charge. Pathetic and embarrassing, although it has to be said we are dealing with folk who have no shame.
Old 10th November 2019, 19.37:30   #23-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Indeed. Imagine what the JCP and the rest of the villagers would make of such behaviour if this was Moss, Hamilton in charge. Pathetic and embarrassing, although it has to be said we are dealing with folk who have no shame.
Wonder what the yearly cost is to the club to hire a security team? Other than Stockport, Chesterfield and maybe Notts County I couldn’t imagine there being to much aggro

So we’re paying out for Police, Security and Stewards all on a match day?

Or does Spence pay for the ones around the director box?
Old 10th November 2019, 19.42:13   #24-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
No complaints - they are doing as instructed.
Again to reiterate, not security staff decisions - they are just doing what is being asked of them.
You’d hope they’re not being asked to tell fans to “f**k off”!
Old 10th November 2019, 19.43:15   #25-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
Cynergy Security from Wrexham
I'd like to hear the full story because if it is exactly as has been said on here, you have a right to complain.
Problem is those involved will have already agreed on their story.
We yes like you said they have all agreed on a story they already tryed spinning there lies when the head guy went to ask him what happened but none of them had any cameras on them but the main guy did so it’s our word against them and we all know what’s going to happen there I am sure this isn’t the first thing that’s happened with this company and certainly won’t be that last emails have been sent to people at the club and will await there response I don’t think we will get one but we will see
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th November 2019, 19.52:17   #26-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhosred View Post
We yes like you said they have all agreed on a story they already tryed spinning there lies when the head guy went to ask him what happened but none of them had any cameras on them but the main guy did so it’s our word against them and we all know what’s going to happen there I am sure this isn’t the first thing that’s happened with this company and certainly won’t be that last emails have been sent to people at the club and will await there response I don’t think we will get one but we will see
Posted via mobile theme
You could look to see if the police would be interested, from what's described it sounds like excessive force, the sort they were never on the end of, law broken, so assault. I'm sure the CCTV will back you up and a request to have footage can't be refused if the police ask.

Some useful info in this link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wal...y-12912203.amp

Only at the ground to 'protect' the lords muck in the directors box.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 10th November 2019 at 19.54:13..
Old 10th November 2019, 20.01:55   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
You could look to see if the police would be interested, from what's described it sounds like excessive force, the sort they were never on the end of, law broken, so assault. I'm sure the CCTV will back you up and a request to have footage can't be refused if the police ask.

Some useful info in this link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wal...y-12912203.amp

Only at the ground to 'protect' the lords muck in the directors box.
Thank you for that I think my dad just wants his money back and a apology of some sort for the way he was treated neither do I think we will get but we can try I can hand on heart say my dad never laid a finger on him so to be man handled like he was is disgusting but again they will have there story that he did this that and everything we will just await a response now from one of the emails we have sent to different people at the club as you never know who to send anything to any more and go from there
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.03:25.