RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Parking for Rochdale (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114900-parking-rochdale.html)

Legends of '78 11th November 2019 07.10:31

Parking for Rochdale

Anyone have recommendations as to where to park?

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 11th November 2019 07.11:51

Re: Parking for Rochdale

In a car park might be best

Red Light 11th November 2019 07.36:19

Have a look at the football league ground guide.

From memory there is lots of on street parking in close walking distance to the ground.

Sandgrounder 11th November 2019 11.40:37

It's a while since I've been there but there is plenty of street parking. There's a road runs down the car park end of the ground: drive past the ground on your left and there's usually plenty of parking down there if you don't leave it until the last minute.

Willywill 11th November 2019 13.04:19

I went there for a Boxing Day fixtures approx 15 years ago. Plenty of parking in the streets around the ground.

BillEBadass 11th November 2019 13.38:33

[QUOTE=Legends of '78;2316325]Anyone have recommendations as to where to park?[/QUOTE]

I'm not making light of a sensible request and the advice below makes sense to me although it's quite a few years since I last visited.
When I read it initially my answer would have been to park the bus in front of the goal for 24 hours in the hope we just might get a goal...…...we should have won this easily as it was our best performance of the season for me, why in the name of Gary Beno are we still without a goal scorer?
COYR into Round two.

fluffysheepsupporter 11th November 2019 17.20:38

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2316396]I'm not making light of a sensible request and the advice below makes sense to me although it's quite a few years since I last visited.
When I read it initially my answer would have been to park the bus in front of the goal for 24 hours in the hope we just might get a goal...…...we should have won this easily as it was our best performance of the season for me, why in the name of Gary Beno are we still without a goal scorer?
COYR into Round two.[/QUOTE]

Loads of street parking around the ground . Never had a problem there . Until this time 'cause will be on hols with the beloved in deepest Cornwall.

BillEBadass 12th November 2019 11.18:42

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2316456]Loads of street parking around the ground . Never had a problem there . Until this time 'cause will be on hols with the beloved in deepest Cornwall.[/QUOTE]

You could always say 'just popping out for a quick one' - maybe not.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.46:33.