Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th November 2019, 10.20:16   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Not delighted with Keats appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
they didnt want us to have any chance of goin up,more than happy to be the big fish in a ever deepening pond,now the shits hit the fan again and they realise our BIGclub status wont stop us goin down and fan anarchy will eventually mean they have to leave,the light bulb is partially switched on.too fkn late
After watching the last 6 games I think the big fish will be in a new pond next season,says a lot when we sign 3 new players and not one is the big decent target man that we need,and why did he start Reid when he was not fit and also how does a pro footballer get so unfit in this day and age.
Old 24th November 2019, 12.05:58   #11-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Centre section

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
After watching the last 6 games I think the big fish will be in a new pond next season,says a lot when we sign 3 new players and not one is the big decent target man that we need,and why did he start Reid when he was not fit and also how does a pro footballer get so unfit in this day and age.
Don't think you necessarily need a large target man. Look at Rhys Murphy yesterday. Pacy, mobile and very importantly a goal scorer. He also had the advantage of having a decent midfield to provide him with the chances something which we do not have.
Old 24th November 2019, 13.52:50   #12-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
Mince pie season?
Old 24th November 2019, 16.29:52   #13-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslessred View Post
Don't think you necessarily need a large target man. Look at Rhys Murphy yesterday. Pacy, mobile and very importantly a goal scorer. He also had the advantage of having a decent midfield to provide him with the chances something which we do not have.
The key is having a good midfield and at least one decent winger. At the moment we are hitting long balls to Grant who then gets monstered by big CBs.

Quick ball on the ground is best.
Old 24th November 2019, 17.28:34   #14-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslessred View Post

Your right,but if our tactics for many years(darlo tactics) has been hoofing the ball up front then you do need a big man to win the ball and hold the ball for midfielders,but when you have midfielders like summerfield&wright you are in big trouble.Grant is to small and not strong enough and also needs six chances to score one goal.Tactics will not change until we have a revolution at our club,I can see our beloved club stumble into the national north without a fight.
Old 24th November 2019, 18.18:18   #15-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Start spelling his name correctly and we’ll listen you absolute moron.
Pm me I am not a Moron you grumpy old Gigi think we had better meet face to face
Old 24th November 2019, 19.02:21   #16-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Start spelling his name correctly and we’ll listen you absolute moron.
Sorry for poor spelling Rick ,sorry done it again missed the P out
Old 24th November 2019, 19.36:01   #17-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

I was well impressed with the Yeovil No 9 Rhys Murphy who scored a hat trick yesterday. He reminded me of Louis Moult, a typical predator who thrive on chances and half chances. So it is up to you DK to find one of these goalscorers as draws will not get us out of the relegation zone. God forbid if we lose on Tuesday, we will be half way to the Conference North.
Old 24th November 2019, 21.03:26   #18-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
The key is having a good midfield and at least one decent winger. At the moment we are hitting long balls to Grant who then gets monstered by big CBs.

Quick ball on the ground is best.
We made Yeovil’s midfield look like Barcelona at times

No player controlled the game for them, they just played triangles around us, waited for a player in our back 4 to step out and took advantage with a clever and interested striker in Rhys Murphy

It was the basics done superbly for Yeovil and they scored three of the easiest goals they’ll score this season

There’s no reason why any professional footballers can’t do what Yeovil did to us with some decent management and tactics
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.58:46.