Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th November 2019, 11.18:55   #101-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
Had the dreaded e mail to say that we are no longer pushing for an EGM as we have not reached the magic numbers. Pretty gutted really. Saddened by the apathy of my fellow fans.
Aye.

People will bitch and complain, but then just go back to their pints.
Old 29th November 2019, 13.20:30   #102-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: `There it is!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
I understand that the platform has been under construction but Building Control have asked for adjustments / alterations.
This platform will be in place eventually but I don't think it really achieves a long term solution.
There is now further separation in the Tech end stand to ensure that fans don't throw stuff at each other. I'm not sure that if I was a disabled person that I would want to sit in the middle of opposing fans.
Disappointing - should have all been agreed in advance and signed off, thereby avoiding adjustments/alterations and the potential for abortive cost.
Old 29th November 2019, 13.30:40   #103-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Shocking that the majority are happy with events both on and off the field of play
Old 29th November 2019, 13.35:43   #104-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
Shocking that the majority are happy with events both on and off the field of play
That's not true is it? It's just that only a small anonymous majority are actively trying to do anything about it.
Old 29th November 2019, 20.23:40   #105-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
But again 12 months ago we were competitive?

What we got to a play off eliminator and played hoof ball at its extreme.
Old 30th November 2019, 08.59:53   #106-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

we were not good enough last season, nor the season before etc etc, we lost the first play off game because we simply were not good enough, our standards of football have dropped season by season to where we are now, if things stay the same we ARE going down it is as simple as that, and the causes of our demise are the inexperience and mismanagement of the board fed by the blind loyalty of the trust/board supporters outshouting the dissenters, it is simple a project has been tried, it has failed it has been a slow painful process and if allowed to continue will result in the extinction of the club,
most of us are standing by and watching it happen
Old 30th November 2019, 10.18:00   #107-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
I think it upsets me that so few people are willing to take action to protect the club now. The EGM wasnt really about the results, although that is a symptom of the present leadership. Ultimately all the average person cares about is results though and the ones with a bit of fight in them clearly still back the present board.

Its a shame.
Old 30th November 2019, 11.08:18   #108-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
I think it upsets me that so few people are willing to take action to protect the club now. The EGM wasnt really about the results, although that is a symptom of the present leadership. Ultimately all the average person cares about is results though and the ones with a bit of fight in them clearly still back the present board.

Its a shame.
I know for certain that some of the names that were instrumental in saving the club before are still defending the board in its current format. With them having a lot of influence on how certain fans think, we are in a lot of danger unless they change their mentality.
Old 30th November 2019, 14.03:51   #109-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
I know for certain that some of the names that were instrumental in saving the club before are still defending the board in its current format. With them having a lot of influence on how certain fans think, we are in a lot of danger unless they change their mentality.
Fear of past experience. I understand it, but we have to move on.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.07:15.