Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th November 2019, 12.56:53   #41-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: On my backside usually
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
What will get you more support is concise and achievable proposals / resolutions rather than a wish list.
He has point though, Luke, although his agenda is clearly not the same as yours.

Things are great - vote of confidence for the board?
Remove the chairman (or some of the board) ?
And / or change the constitution?
Instruct the board to immediately put up to 50% for sales
As above but 100%!!!

If you could gauge where you were likely to get a broad consensuses you could then get a couple of short and to the point resolutions that would stand a decent chance of going through. Why not try a poll covering the above categories?
Old 27th November 2019, 13.10:58   #42-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
It's a valid point and you're empty response just highlights it.
Still waiting for you or Quay red or anybody for that matter to put forward their proposals. Must be taking a long time to compile. Or maybe you just don't have any; wouldn't that be classed too as an 'empty response'.

Post them up when you have them or even send them into the email address provided as they have asked for with every communication.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 27th November 2019, 13.11:36   #43-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosceiriog View Post
He has point though, Luke, although his agenda is clearly not the same as yours.

Things are great - vote of confidence for the board?
Remove the chairman (or some of the board) ?
And / or change the constitution?
Instruct the board to immediately put up to 50% for sales
As above but 100%!!!

If you could gauge where you were likely to get a broad consensuses you could then get a couple of short and to the point resolutions that would stand a decent chance of going through. Why not try a poll covering the above categories?
On this subject, I haven't got a particular agenda.
I generally support the club as a whole but was concerned about the appointment of Keates.

Remove the chairman. Officially we haven't got one.
One way forward might be to change the constitution to elect an independent chairperson. Would need the hide of a Rhino, diplomatic skills and a background akin to Mother Teresa. Even then he'd be the fall guy.
Old 27th November 2019, 13.13:17   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Still waiting for you or Quay red or anybody for that matter to put forward their proposals. Must be taking a long time to compile. Or maybe you just don't have any; wouldn't that be classed too as an 'empty response'.

Post them up when you have them or even send them into the email address provided as they have asked for with every communication.
Funny that we haven't seen any proposals from the biggest mouth on here.
Old 27th November 2019, 13.19:24   #45-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Funny that we haven't seen any proposals from the biggest mouth on here.
Not really because I'm not the one criticising those put forward though am I? Which is all you've done without offering your alternatives. So lets have them. Or are you just going to resort to outing people on here again like the last time?
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 27th November 2019, 13.19:37   #46-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name:





Default Re: Any EGM update?

If you don't back the EGM you must be John Mills or bloody mental.
__________________
Quote:
Also, recently at games Wrex has ignored children and stood talking with a 'couldn't care less attitude
Old 27th November 2019, 13.34:13   #47-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Not really because I'm not the one criticising those put forward though am I? Which is all you've done without offering your alternatives. So lets have them. Or are you just going to resort to outing people on here again like the last time?
See above, response to eosceiriog.
I have offered suggestions as to the way forward for the petitioners to enable them to gain the necessary support. ie. Provide concise resolutions.
On the basis that around 3 to 400 participate in voting on any resolution, a change would require support from 225 to 300 votes.

Last edited by Quay Red; 27th November 2019 at 13.40:16..
Old 27th November 2019, 14.00:33   #48-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: On my backside usually
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
On this subject, I haven't got a particular agenda.
I generally support the club as a whole but was concerned about the appointment of Keates.

Remove the chairman. Officially we haven't got one.
One way forward might be to change the constitution to elect an independent chairperson. Would need the hide of a Rhino, diplomatic skills and a background akin to Mother Teresa. Even then he'd be the fall guy.
"The newly elected Board (after each AGM and not merely the first AGM) shall meet to select from amongst themselves a Chairman".

The above is from WST governance documents but frankly I don't care if official or not.
Old 27th November 2019, 14.03:54   #49-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan
 
Birdy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

Is there another way we can remove the board? How about taking them to court? Didn't FC United do this?
Old 27th November 2019, 14.30:57   #50-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand
Real Name: Johnny Windows
Twitter: @





Default Re: Any EGM update?

I hate to be seen as a trouble maker, but after seeing 70% of our games this season, I feel that we are not going to escape the bottom (without radical surgery). With no choice left, I have had to declare my hand and try to get an EGM rolling. Just how many on RP are Trust members? If you share my views on pitch/playing matters, I cannot see why you wouldn’t do likewise.
We have to do all we can as fans/part owners to halt this free fall decline of our club. As my lad says “Grow some, and ask for an EGM” !
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.05:58.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12