RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Fylde (H 0-1) reaction - (cut adrift?) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114989-fylde-h-0-1-reaction-cut-adrift.html)

shetred 26th November 2019 20.48:07

Fylde (H 0-1) reaction - (cut adrift?)

I think we have to accept the fat lady is starting to be heard in the background now, we are adrift of safety can't score at home, can't​ do anything away, looking bleak folks...

OriginalRhylRed 26th November 2019 20.50:12

Re: Flyde reaction - (cut adrift?)

Keates is NOT the man to lead us to safety he will take us down just like he did Walsall we are well and truly fliped , this team wll not pull us out of this situation

Halkynred 26th November 2019 20.50:46

Utter shambles on and off the pitch, slow painful death of our once proud club

Wenttoanderlechtin76 26th November 2019 20.51:10

Re: Fylde (H 0-1) reaction - (cut adrift?)

Keates is the man, So is Spencer, stop Whinging people, #exciting times ahead

Deeside Dragon 26th November 2019 20.51:42

[QUOTE=shetred;2320867]I think we have to accept the fat lady is starting to be hard in the background now, we are adrift of safety can't score at home, can't​ do anything away, looking bleak folks...[/QUOTE]

One of the biggest games in the clubs history on Saturday and I never thought it would be a bottom of the conference match.

Hometown Unicorn 26th November 2019 20.51:48

Time to protest, drive those running the club out, and seek investment. If we can't find anyone willing to invest in the club then that's a failing on the board part. If Notts County can find a suitable buyer with all the debt they found themselves in, we can too.

Percy Sugden 26th November 2019 20.51:53

[QUOTE=OriginalRhylRed;2320868]Keates is NOT the man to lead us to safety he will take us down just like he did Walsall we are well and truly fliped , this team wll not pull us out of this situation[/QUOTE]

Even if Keates was to walk away now, we would be waiting until feb/March for Spencer to bring in the next manager.

JonoWafc 26th November 2019 20.52:04

This is the end of us I fear.

OneLoveWrexham 26th November 2019 20.52:15

So 2 points from safety but 6 points from being a little bit comfortable, I was hammered by a couple of clowns on Saturday for stating the obvious that if we lose desperation will kick in and we’re at that point now. Not sure how even the most hardened clapper can see the positives in our current situation but no doubt they will, we’re sleepwalking into the national league north.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.11:52.