Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th November 2019, 10.06:50   #41-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry8 View Post
As a fan of a club that gets relegated on a regular basis there are a number of changes that will happen should you get relegated.
1. You will have 2 less home matches a season...loss of £80k a year.?
2. The away support will be down, most clubs only bring around 50 fans.
3. Ticket prices would have to be lower £15 pay at the gate?
4. Season ticket prices would have to change too. People won't pay N/L prices.
5. The players you sign will be of a lower quality because of lower revenue.
6. Crowds will plummet people just will not watch football at that level.
7. Sponsors will not want to pay as much for NL/N football.
8. Less national coverage. No BT matches in NL/N
9. Any players you develop and want to sell on will not bring the money you have been getting as a N/L club...it's a few thousand not £1m.

Couple all of this with less overall matchday money associated with all of the above; less food sold, less half time draw money ect, ect and there will be a massive drop in money coming in.
For the 6th tier of football there are lots of clubs at that level with decent support and also backers who put money into the club.
The clubs for that level are not 'tiny' either apart from us there are some clubs who would be considered L2 and N/L clubs.
York, Boston, Hereford, Gateshead, Southport, Telford, Kidderminster, Darlington and Altrincham. It's a really hard league to get out of. Made even harder by the clubs who are bankrolled (Kings lynn top on average crowds of 500)?
If you get relegated it could cause real trouble for you to keep going.
Don't doubt any of that. Sad thing is I can't see us NOT being relegated.
Old 29th November 2019, 10.45:10   #42-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
moldroadred's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry8 View Post
As a fan of a club that gets relegated on a regular basis there are a number of changes that will happen should you get relegated.
1. You will have 2 less home matches a season...loss of £80k a year.?
2. The away support will be down, most clubs only bring around 50 fans.
3. Ticket prices would have to be lower £15 pay at the gate?
4. Season ticket prices would have to change too. People won't pay N/L prices.
5. The players you sign will be of a lower quality because of lower revenue.
6. Crowds will plummet people just will not watch football at that level.
7. Sponsors will not want to pay as much for NL/N football.
8. Less national coverage. No BT matches in NL/N
9. Any players you develop and want to sell on will not bring the money you have been getting as a N/L club...it's a few thousand not £1m.

Couple all of this with less overall matchday money associated with all of the above; less food sold, less half time draw money ect, ect and there will be a massive drop in money coming in.
For the 6th tier of football there are lots of clubs at that level with decent support and also backers who put money into the club.
The clubs for that level are not 'tiny' either apart from us there are some clubs who would be considered L2 and N/L clubs.
York, Boston, Hereford, Gateshead, Southport, Telford, Kidderminster, Darlington and Altrincham. It's a really hard league to get out of. Made even harder by the clubs who are bankrolled (Kings lynn top on average crowds of 500)?
If you get relegated it could cause real trouble for you to keep going.
All relevant points.
Iíve said all along that relegation to the 6th tier will probably see the demise of Wrexham football club.
Old 29th November 2019, 10.48:18   #43-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Have the board prepared a budget for National League North? it would be foolish of them not to be preparing for what is a very feasible possibility. There may be decision that need to be made now with that future possibility in mind.
Old 29th November 2019, 10.52:11   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Les.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldroadred View Post
All relevant points.
Iíve said all along that relegation to the 6th tier will probably see the demise of Wrexham football club.
Almost everyone takes the piss out of Chester, but although their fan base is lower than ours, in general they have stood by the club and they've been lower than the 6th tier, what makes you think it'll be our demise? ( I don't want relegation by the way )
Old 29th November 2019, 11.10:04   #45-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
LlayDragon's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Ebbsfleet and Wrexham in a race to the bottom.

Bloody hell.
__________________
All hail the mad banana!
Old 29th November 2019, 11.18:40   #46-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Tony
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
This team don't deserve the fantastic support Wrexham fans give nor do they provide much to shout about even in terms of pure running and effort, especially away from home. Fck em is my attitude at the moment.

When the club captain downs tools as and when he feels like it, it only further shows the piss poor attitude that's running throughout the players. So they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Keates is getting pelters and rightly so for a number of reasons, but he and the board are getting all the flack however yet again the players get off lightly with nothing more than a few boos at HT and FT.

Do they give a flying fck? Its hard to make a case that they do.

Out of present squad members I'd say Young and Jennings were the only ones who looked like they cared on Tuesday night.
What a load of bollocks !
__________________
I think we're going to need a bigger boat !
Old 29th November 2019, 14.48:37   #47-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Have the board prepared a budget for National League North? it would be foolish of them not to be preparing for what is a very feasible possibility. There may be decision that need to be made now with that future possibility in mind.
If come the end of January we are still in the relegation zone then they are going to have to make some very difficult decisions. Saying that it will probably be around that time they decide to jump ship.
Old 29th November 2019, 15.07:42   #48-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
If come the end of January we are still in the relegation zone then they are going to have to make some very difficult decisions. Saying that it will probably be around that time they decide to jump ship.
You wouldn't put it past some of them. Oh it wasn't us who took the club down, we weren't in post!

Old 29th November 2019, 15.41:33   #49-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
You wouldn't put it past some of them. Oh it wasn't us who took the club down, we weren't in post!

As everyone knows it started with the Barrow and Hughes appointments however if you donít want the responsibility of taking us down someone needs to be in place by 1st of January to take control and get the mistakes put right and the funds to correct them. The next 4-8 weeks will shape the next 5-10 years or maybe even longer for Wrexham FC.

We now need leaders more then ever, itís not heart or belief thatís going to turn things around the same that it was never going to get us promoted.
Old 29th November 2019, 16.14:04   #50-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Dont panic, Dont panic, Its not even Christmas yet. Time for a change in fortunes and a bit of luck. Maybe starting on Saturday.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.24:40.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12