Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th November 2019, 08.31:47   #1-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Ebbsfleet Saturday

Never thought id end up saying this but this is a massive game for the club. Loose this and we may end up bottom of the conference come 5 pm on Saturday. The psychological blow from that is going to be huge.

Ebbsfleet shipped in 5 against Barnet mid week but do look like they can score. Can we keep a clean sheet and do what we often can't and score especially with our predictable tactics of one upfront?

For me if he is cleared fit JJ Hooper has to start. If he won't play then they need to look at terminating his contract. Id also seriously consider dropping Pearson as his form is poor plus he is showing little appetite to lead.

Thoughts????
Old 28th November 2019, 08.37:51   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
FieldtownRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Was going to go but can't be arsed.
Old 28th November 2019, 08.46:44   #3-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Staying with friends near Reading at the weekend, I was also going to drive over for this but not now.
After Tuesday’s game I’ve had a belly full this week.
Old 28th November 2019, 10.34:58   #4-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"
 
draigwrecsam's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Chris
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

I'll be there, but I won't be surprised at a repeat of last year's 4-2 defeat. With heavy heart in these critical times I will urge the team on as best I can.
__________________
If your glass is half full, top it off; if it's half empty, get a smaller glass!

http://www.troubador.co.uk/book_info.asp?bookid=4920
Old 28th November 2019, 10.48:14   #5-0 (permalink)
joe
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Driving back when we lost 3-0 there was it for me, never again am I going there. Would imagine it being 10x worse coming back after we go bottom of the league.
Old 28th November 2019, 10.48:51   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
Never thought id end up saying this but this is a massive game for the club. Loose this and we may end up bottom of the conference come 5 pm on Saturday. The psychological blow from that is going to be huge.

Ebbsfleet shipped in 5 against Barnet mid week but do look like they can score. Can we keep a clean sheet and do what we often can't and score especially with our predictable tactics of one upfront?

For me if he is cleared fit JJ Hooper has to start. If he won't play then they need to look at terminating his contract. Id also seriously consider dropping Pearson as his form is poor plus he is showing little appetite to lead.

Thoughts????
As desperate for a central striker as we are it would be too much of a risk starting Hooper unless he has been back in full training for a week or more. Despite the rights and wrongs of his continued absence, he obviously feels he has an injury/concern and even if he didn't the length of time he has been out throwing him straight in will always risk further injuries. That said hopefully, he can make the bench and maybe get 15/20minutes. Having him back and fit will be a massive boost all round but there is a long way to go and unless we can bring in a replacement he is likely to be key over the last 4 months.

Last edited by davewilli; 28th November 2019 at 10.51:10..
Old 28th November 2019, 11.26:01   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @mikesutto





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

I just can't face this either and that's living in London 20 mins away by fast train.
Old 28th November 2019, 11.30:40   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Huffy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Real Name: Rip Van Winkle
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
As desperate for a central striker as we are it would be too much of a risk starting Hooper unless he has been back in full training for a week or more. Despite the rights and wrongs of his continued absence, he obviously feels he has an injury/concern and even if he didn't the length of time he has been out throwing him straight in will always risk further injuries. That said hopefully, he can make the bench and maybe get 15/20minutes. Having him back and fit will be a massive boost all round but there is a long way to go and unless we can bring in a replacement he is likely to be key over the last 4 months.
Yes.
Has he got the will and passion to come back in the team, or has that boat sunk with everything else?
__________________
Down with this sort of thing!!!
Old 28th November 2019, 11.31:52   #9-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelps View Post
I just can't face this either and that's living in London 20 mins away by fast train.
Now is the time when support is really needed.
Didn't agree with Keates returning but will always support the team.
Surprisingly, a small loyal bunch of supporters can often make more noise than a large contingent. When the going gets tough -
Old 28th November 2019, 11.47:40   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
northwalian dragon's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Ebbsfleet Saturday

Fully expect us to win this

Ebbsfleet were the worst team I’ve seen here for a long time in the home fixture

We have more than enough to beat them and should do so

Anything less than a win would be a disaster
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.31:46.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12