Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th November 2019, 14.06:10   #31-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: DAVID ALAN RAWLINSON
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Signed .

Lets Just Give It a TRY Could Be Well Worth It ,
Dont Want The Town 2 Go Down .
Dont Want These Idiots Running The Club 2 Its Death Because Thats What Is Happening At The Moment .
No Good Crying When Its All Gone Tits UP And The Club Gone For Ever ,
People Said Couple Years Ago Our Club Wont End UP Like Chester ,Because
Its Run 2 Well Just Take A LOOK Cause it Has Not Been On And Of The Pitch,
So Anything Is Worth Try So Just Sign And Believe That Things Can And Will Happen For The Good Of The Club And Its Supporters ?????? > .
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 14.25:45   #32-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
JohnnyLyons's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Itís a start...
Nothing ventured, Rodney.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 14.27:54   #33-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
henry8's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL11 2AH View Post
While the petition is well meaning it is petitioning the wrong people, the members own the club and it is they who must decide to seek outside investment in the club or not.
Posted via mobile theme
I don't want to be horrid about things but what would they be 'investing' in?
As with us at Chester; you don't own the ground...so no money to be made there.
You have no assets..so nothing to be gained there.
No players are worth any money (well not much anyway)
Any 'investors' would want a % of the club, which as it stands is worth very little.
investors usually want to be involved with EFL/premier league clubs. ASSET STRIPPERS usually take on non-league clubs.
Unless you mean you want a donor who will be prepared to shell out millions of quids for a non-league club playing in a decaying stadium owned by someone else? Because if you do there are very few people around who will cough up loads of money for no return

Last edited by henry8; 29th November 2019 at 14.29:45..
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 17.34:12   #34-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry8 View Post
I don't want to be horrid about things but what would they be 'investing' in?
As with us at Chester; you don't own the ground...so no money to be made there.
You have no assets..so nothing to be gained there.
No players are worth any money (well not much anyway)
Any 'investors' would want a % of the club, which as it stands is worth very little.
investors usually want to be involved with EFL/premier league clubs. ASSET STRIPPERS usually take on non-league clubs.
Unless you mean you want a donor who will be prepared to shell out millions of quids for a non-league club playing in a decaying stadium owned by someone else? Because if you do there are very few people around who will cough up loads of money for no return
So who is putting the money into Barrow,Solihull,Bromley,Harrogate,Dover,Boreham wood,Flyde to name a few.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 17.36:38   #35-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
dixienormous's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

The biggest problem is the apathy at home games. I have a season ticket so I attend every home game, and the lack of passion at games is depressing.

The only way to get these club chokers to let go is to show them how we feel at the game, so please, come back and protest, if you care about Wrexham Football club. If we don't, they win and the club dies.
__________________
"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." -Brian Clough
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 17.42:35   #36-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: `There it is!'
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

226 signed so far...
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 17.51:57   #37-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

It’s a shame the 226 didn’t sign up for the egm.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 17.57:48   #38-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: `There it is!'
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Itís a shame the 226 didnít sign up for the egm.
They won't all be WST members. Don't forget the restrictions imposed by the current constitution.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 18.02:57   #39-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruabon Red View Post
They won't all be WST members. Don't forget the restrictions imposed by the current constitution.
Yeah I appreciate that they all might not be members but if they wanted change they should of signed up and forced it through, I had friends who signed up purposely to force the egm as I did myself.
Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2019, 18.43:26   #40-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre
Real Name: Paul Edwards
Twitter: @





Default Re: Sign the petition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
The biggest problem is the apathy at home games. I have a season ticket so I attend every home game, and the lack of passion at games is depressing.

The only way to get these club chokers to let go is to show them how we feel at the game, so please, come back and protest, if you care about Wrexham Football club. If we don't, they win and the club dies.
Absolutely, very quiet these days, as you said they think theyíve got away with it.
They have managed to drain any passion or fight out of us, nows the time to turn the tide sharpish.

If all stands start protesting in unison then surely we will impact on their selfish arrogant attitudes.

Cmon everyone show some fight and passion ffs , if we donít weíll be playing the likes of Spennymoor & Brackley, no disrespect intended to these team but....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.40:55.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12