RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   A Director Of Football (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115019-director-football.html)

3pmsaturday 30th November 2019 14.27:50

A Director Of Football

I appreciate I am like a broken record.

Why has the board still failed to do anything about the lack of football knowledge on the board?

Because they think they are the football people.

It’s time they either took some additional proper assistance with a DOF or stand down.

As a great supporter of the board and the trust model enough is enough. When I was on the trust board way back when with a few of the now club board members the idea that we would select managers and set football strategy would have been identified as the singular biggest mistake or no go we could make. It is so obviously folly I am still amazed that people can have the front to do it.

Spencer does football strategy apparently although we have no strategy. It’s genuinely ridiculous and has to change. He’s great at some things and I’m ever so grateful for all his works but his strategy is a total disaster.

Hometown Unicorn 30th November 2019 14.29:03

Re: A Director Of Football

Spencer needs to go. His refusal to accept he's in the wrong shows he's not fit to sit on the club board. We've not had a single apology or admittance of wrongdoing.

3pmsaturday 30th November 2019 14.36:08

Don’t worry scrap that we e equalised......

Hometown Unicorn 30th November 2019 14.37:48

They still need to go.

LL11 2AH 30th November 2019 14.55:07

Spencer Harris is the DoF, hell will freeze over before he replaces himself.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Funny_Old_Game 30th November 2019 15.08:51

We don’t need one. We’re a Sunday League side.

What we need is a figurehead chairman figure who is able to appoint competent football managers.

sparky 30th November 2019 15.32:45

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2322354]We don’t need one. We’re a Sunday League side.

What we need is a figurehead chairman figure who is able to appoint competent football managers.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was Dixie. Anyway, is all this still the fault of the fans?

Jaded 30th November 2019 15.48:33

[QUOTE=3pmsaturday;2322258]I appreciate I am like a broken record.

Why has the board still failed to do anything about the lack of football knowledge on the board?

Because they think they are the football people.

[/QUOTE]

I think that a fair few of us are like broken records at the moment, but it's because what we're saying seems self-evidently obvious and nobody important is listening. As you say, they think they have all the knowledge required when it seems quite clear to most of us that they don't.

llewelyn 30th November 2019 15.56:07

At the last members meeting, Pete Jones said this has been tried with Barry Horne and it made no difference but Horne didn't agree with either manager appointed on his watch .

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.38:53.