RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bottom of the league (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115020-bottom-league.html)

willyheckerslike 30th November 2019 16.47:07

Re: Bottom of the league

If we are going to have a protest on Saturday....it MUST be a bloody BIG EVENT....one that convinces these no marks to resign before the final whistle.....if they are still in position before the end of today that is! Then we can go to work getting a new management team in the boardroom and the boot room.

ted the red 30th November 2019 16.47:58

Do they ever train? because I have not seen them on the 9 acre

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 30th November 2019 16.48:21

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2322692]If protests happen they will immediately claim abuse and play that card like its never been played before. This will then turn into another its the fans fault along with claims that the protests are the reason the players are underperforming etc etc[/QUOTE]

Sarah Smith-Howard has tried that angle today.

Foxy 30th November 2019 16.50:15

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2322697]Sarah Smith-Howard has tried that angle today.[/QUOTE]

That creature needs to walk too.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 30th November 2019 16.53:44

[QUOTE=Foxy;2322701]That creature needs to walk too.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she'd tell Newlook customers to put up and shut up if everything about the place was sh*t. :rolleyes:

Another in it for the wrong reasons, all about climbing the jobs ladder at their place of work.

moynkeepthefaith 30th November 2019 16.54:25

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2322668]You hammered me last week for saying once we go 5-6 points from safety it’s desperate measures, has desperation kicked in for you yet?[/QUOTE]

Hardly hammered but if you want congratulations for your predictions then well done you. I think i made myself very clear on wednesday so I have neither the mood nor the inclination to re-iterate my feelings which are very low tonight.

Halkynred 30th November 2019 16.54:27

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2322692]If protests happen they will immediately claim abuse and play that card like its never been played before. This will then turn into another its the fans fault along with claims that the protests are the reason the players are underperforming etc etc[/QUOTE]

They can play whatever card they want, enough is enough.
If we care about the future these clowns must be relieved of their duties.
Shambolic situation because of their decision
making.
Players are big daft either, bet they are utterly confused with the last 12 months too.

WrexSi 30th November 2019 16.54:47

Re: Bottom of the leagued

[QUOTE=ted the red;2322696]Do they ever train? because I have not seen them on the 9 acre[/QUOTE]

Think they’ve been using various 3G facilities recently due to Nine Acre being too boggy.

Of course for a professional club though they still aren’t getting together often enough and for long enough sessions for my liking.

Too many players are excused to just do fitness in their local gym.

Not acceptable really.

They should all be made to run up Minera Mountain tomorrow morning.

And send the wage thieves like Hooper and Redmond up Snowdon.

Nibs 30th November 2019 16.55:11

[QUOTE=Dougie Davies;2322533]Thanks to the board we've become a shambles. Surely heads need to roll now.[/QUOTE]

Yeh right, this club is finished and has been for 4/5 years as we know it.

Goodnight, thanks for the memories.

Mills, Kellogg’s, mrs chairman, Pete the coach, Complicated darlo, you are all culpable idiots. Thanks for all your hard work on getting us to the bottom of the conference.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.47:51.