RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Do we deserve a statement? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115036-do-we-deserve-statement.html)

Birdy 1st December 2019 11.00:53

Re: Do we deserve a statement?

No because I don't believe a word they say and it would all be bs soundbites anyway, I just want them out of our club.

Quay Red 1st December 2019 11.03:37

[QUOTE=Cartman;2323231]They've had chance after chance but now it's too late.

The board's primary objective now should be to actively look for their replacements.[/QUOTE]

Which board?
Currently there's no one to replace as no one has stepped down.
The matter is not a simple one.

John Neals Dynasty 1st December 2019 11.08:56

Both boards are pretty much the same
QR get your head out of the sand if we go down and it is looking more likely every game then the club is finished

Keates should be gone with Davies and Darlington today
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Striderman 1st December 2019 11.10:13

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2323236]Which board?
The matter is not a simple one.[/QUOTE]

Out of interest, do you think the point has been reached where 'Board' members should consider their positions and step down accordingly?

Woody 1st December 2019 11.16:58

I don't expect anything from the current board. The majority feel the current ownership model is not working. The problem is as fans we don't have access to information as to what other options are available. More than ever we need a respected voice to speak up and get everyone united. Someone such as Bryn Law

Quay Red 1st December 2019 11.18:01

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2323238]Both boards are pretty much the same
QR get your head out of the sand if we go down and it is looking more likely every game then the club is finished

Keates should be gone with Davies and Darlington today
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Head not in sand JND. Just being realistic.
The club will never be finished, no matter what happens.
Saddens me to say that after the last few league games we are looking a lot worse than even I thought we would be under Keates and he should go.

Would be absolutely ridiculous to go down to NLN with £1 million plus sitting in the bank.
Get a decent manager!! Get some proper midfield players and a Striker in January.
Don't think DK is capable of that though.

Foxy 1st December 2019 11.21:25

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2323236]Which board?
The matter is not a simple one.[/QUOTE]

Some on the WST board could step down as they don’t need to be replaced in terms of running the club. Jones is a classic example of someone who has failed dismally and who has absolutely nothing to offer in his role. We would all be better off if he focussed solely on Wales.

Quay Red 1st December 2019 11.22:30

[QUOTE=Striderman;2323239]Out of interest, do you think the point has been reached where 'Board' members should consider their positions and step down accordingly?[/QUOTE]

Probably.
Appointing Keates was lazy and ill considered.
Hughes cut his own throat by not accepting the offer of a full time assistant.
We were actually starting to play better towards the end of his time and but for Dibble may have turned the corner at Fylde.
Flynn improved the side again a little but DK is a disaster. Board members should really think hard about their ability to rectify the situation.

sparky 1st December 2019 11.24:05

[QUOTE=Birdy;2323235]No because I don't believe a word they say and it would all be bs soundbites anyway, I just want them out of our club.[/QUOTE]

Basically this. They can't be trusted. I've no interest in anything they have to say. Actions needed now, not words.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.18:56.