RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Injury update (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115045-injury-update.html)

benwilliams 3rd December 2019 11.15:49

Injury update

This all seems to have been hush hush but apparently Oswell has been out with a stomach injury but is now back in contention, as is Hooper, and Barton has gone for surgery on an unspecified injury. Nice to have to piece this together from disparate media articles!

WV1 3rd December 2019 11.24:44

Re: Injury update

Barton’s a knee injury I think.

Phils-an-alki 3rd December 2019 11.29:15

If he starts Grant up front again tonight then I might just have a breakdown.

Get Hooper back in the team and if that's not going to happen start Oswell, even if they have to play a half each, just give the team some sort of focal point and hope ffs!

EnglishRed 3rd December 2019 11.34:20

He won't do it but I've always thought Hooper and Oswell in a 442 would be interesting.

Although if we did that we would just lump useless balls towards them in the hope it led to something.

RHYLRED 3rd December 2019 11.35:15

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2323973]If he starts Grant up front again tonight then I might just have a breakdown.

Get Hooper back in the team and if that's not going to happen start Oswell, even if they have to play a half each, just give the team some sort of focal point and hope ffs![/QUOTE]

It'll be far too cold for Hooper to want to play.

red under the bed 3rd December 2019 11.47:24

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2323978]It'll be far too cold for Hooper to want to play.[/QUOTE]

New gloves in the club shop , should be ok

Ooh aah Paskin 3rd December 2019 12.04:55

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2323973]If he starts Grant up front again tonight then I might just have a breakdown.

Get Hooper back in the team and if that's not going to happen start Oswell, even if they have to play a half each, just give the team some sort of focal point and hope ffs![/QUOTE]

This. If, as the press seem to be saying, Hooper and Oswell are possibly in the mix for tonight they both need to play some part.

Phils-an-alki 3rd December 2019 12.16:47

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2324003]This. If, as the press seem to be saying, Hooper and Oswell are possibly in the mix for tonight they both need to play some part.[/QUOTE]

Expect 'Ruthers' to play up front then.

Phils-an-alki 3rd December 2019 12.18:22

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2323978]It'll be far too cold for Hooper to want to play.[/QUOTE]

Personally I'd like to hear his side of the story before condemning him and I would definitely take anything the turncoat has said about him with a pinch of salt.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.32:53.