Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.26:45   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Sam View Post
and Pete Jones telling people to shut up and sit down right to the bitter end...
Lovely picture of them in the leader today not a smile between them
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.34:22   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Why would they bother revealing themselves when the Club/WST told them to fck off? And then they would have to endure all the subsequent abuse that would come their way from the diehards? Why would you do that?

Even the clubs own fans who tried to get an EGM were targeted online from these so called fans, with their jobs being put at risk as a result.
Notice how wh3never the point around online harassment is raised people ignore it?

Even the WSTweets twitter account posted on twitter stating that it basically wasnt safe to send personal info to the inbox despite this being the information the club indicated needed to be gathered to call the EGM.
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.35:28   #12-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Agree with Bryan’s comments but I also agree with Inside Left, if there are genuine football people who want to invest in us for the right reasons who have approached the board and been rebuffed, why not do a Q&A with the local press and get fans on side.

I’m cautiously welcoming of investment or even a take over but I don’t believe there is a stream of legitimate consortia beating down Spencer’s door and being told to do one and I don’t think we should look desperate for investment albeit the league position is desperate in itself.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 3rd December 2019, 17.12:20   #13-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWR View Post
Bryn has confirmed on twitter that the people he had lined up have moved onto other projects.
Posted via mobile theme
To be fair I have not heard of this but I don't trawl peoples accounts. I do know he used to use Red Passion because it is one of the main fans channels of communication - Be good if he returned to give his current position on the matter.
Old 3rd December 2019, 17.59:50   #14-0 (permalink)
joe
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/fo...b-fan-17356434

The Daily Post have published this letter about the football club that was sent to them. It reflects what everyone is thinking and pulls no punches. Although it’s good to see the penny has finally dropped with the media, it’s sad that it’s taken for us to go bottom of the league for it to happen.

I doubt the club will be putting it on their “What the Media say” feature or the Bryn Law article.

Kudos to whoever sent that letter in.
Old 3rd December 2019, 18.08:28   #15-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
https://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/fo...b-fan-17356434

The Daily Post have published this letter about the football club that was sent to them. It reflects what everyone is thinking and pulls no punches. Although it’s good to see the penny has finally dropped with the media, it’s sad that it’s taken for us to go bottom of the league for it to happen.

I doubt the club will be putting it on their “What the Media say” feature or the Bryn Law article.

Kudos to whoever sent that letter in.
It’s quite frankly disgraceful the three club board members are still in place.
Old 3rd December 2019, 21.15:32   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend

Twitter: @??????

Just remember that when Hamilton came out from under his stone the club had no assets other than a long lease on the Racecourse. This is where we are now. There is still nothing to stop a chancer with a bit of cash buying the club and convincing the Uni to sell the freehold of the ground to them for a bit of development (exactly as Hamilton did with Marstons). Whilst not wanting to tar all potential saviours with a mucky brush, we still have to be on our toes to sort out the spivs.
Old 3rd December 2019, 22.12:41   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Legit question because i honestly dont know - who created the condition regarding the signing of am NDA, and the bond payments to discuss investment in the club?

Was it the football club board?
Was it the WST board?
Is it part of the constitition? If so, when was it added?
Old 3rd December 2019, 22.48:47   #18-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

From memory it was a WST Board resolution at the 2018 AGM.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.20:04.