RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Bryn Law (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115046-bryn-law.html)

harrypothead 3rd December 2019 12.30:55

Bryn Law

Reading the report in the leader, Bryn seems to talk sense. We need to stop worrying about aset strippers as we dont own any assets. We need to bring in a football investor who in turn would invest in the football side of the club and take us forward. A football investor could see a return on their investment by winning promotion. Our current board are killing our club and all we can do is ask them to do the right thing and meet these people and bring them in. If that means selling Wrexham FC do it. Does Spencer Harris, John Mills and Peter Jones want to be known as the men that killed our beloved club? They wouldn't be able to walk the streets of North Wales again.

I know a certain Mark Guterman has been verbally abused by fans in all sorts of places due to what he did to us, one was even in the middle of Manchester at some traffic lights.

Do the right thing and please step aside? Before it's too late.

crazywelsh 3rd December 2019 12.35:04

Re: Bryn Law

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2324015]Reading the report in the leader, Bryn seems to talk sense. We need to stop worrying about aset strippers as we dont own any assets. We need to bring in a football investor who in turn would invest in the football side of the club and take us forward. A football investor could see a return on their investment by winning promotion. Our current board are killing our club and all we can do is ask them to do the right thing and meet these people and bring them in. If that means selling Wrexham FC do it. Does Spencer Harris, John Mills and Peter Jones want to be known as the men that killed our beloved club? They wouldn't be able to walk the streets of North Wales again.

I know a certain Mark Guterman has been verbally abused by fans in all sorts of places due to what he did to us, one was even in the middle of Manchester at some traffic lights.

Do the right thing and please step aside? Before it's too late.[/QUOTE]

A poll is needed “are you a wst member ... yes or no”.

Everyone who isn’t we need 2700 of us to join the trust and force them out. Half the match day attendance aren’t members from this seasons figures.

Protesting alone isn’t enough, it’s time for a change 7 years have been shocking, mistake after mistake and now it’s time to give someone else a shot.

Inside Left 3rd December 2019 15.36:41

Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

If Bryns alleged consortia is out there he really should get them to reveal themselves in order that the fans can know who they are and what plans they have.

If the group are serious and wish to bypass at this stage the bond (Due Dil) they can simply gain the support of the membership by revealing themselves via the press and other publicity streams. What I ask? do they have to hide?

I have been around long enough to see attempted takeovers at various clubs - including Wrexham both in the 60's and after. They usually raise their heads when the club is floundering on the field. So, My message is simple - Lets see who you are so we can judge you. The fans at the very least deserve to know.

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long !

LWR 3rd December 2019 15.42:13

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2324080]Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

If Bryns alleged consortia is out there he really should get them to reveal themselves in order that the fans can know who they are and what plans they have.

If the group are serious and wish to bypass at this stage the bond (Due Dil) they can simply gain the support of the membership by revealing themselves via the press and other publicity streams. What I ask? do they have to hide?

I have been around long enough to see attempted takeovers at various clubs - including Wrexham both in the 60's and after. They usually raise their heads when the club is floundering on the field. So, My message is simple - Lets see who you are so we can judge you. The fans at the very least deserve to know.

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long ![/QUOTE]

Bryn has confirmed on twitter that the people he had lined up have moved onto other projects.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 3rd December 2019 15.44:52

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2324080]Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long ![/QUOTE]

Why would they bother revealing themselves when the Club/WST told them to fck off? And then they would have to endure all the subsequent abuse that would come their way from the diehards? Why would you do that?

Even the clubs own fans who tried to get an EGM were targeted online from these so called fans, with their jobs being put at risk as a result.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 3rd December 2019 15.49:27

Mates of Bryn Law, who's raised issues before? Wont happen, ever, with this lit in charge. See what happened to Gary Bennett, another who's voiced concerns, just a spiteful bunch.

Woody 3rd December 2019 15.53:53

Bryn is an ideal spokesman to get things moving, I for one would back the guy

Wenttoanderlechtin76 3rd December 2019 16.06:08

You will have to drag Harris and Mills out of the boardroom first, they are not for budging. Things are just going to get a whole lot nastier before improvements kick in.

Wreck Sam 3rd December 2019 16.20:39

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2324093]You will have to drag Harris and Mills out of the boardroom first, they are not for budging. Things are just going to get a whole lot nastier before improvements kick in.[/QUOTE]

and Pete Jones telling people to shut up and sit down right to the bitter end...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.01:41.