Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th December 2019, 09.01:12   #91-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Eastleigh 0 Wrexham 2. Views, reviews etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
One half of me is pleased we did so well last night the otherr half is telling me we are still one point and goal difference from bottom with the same clowns still running the circus
Both halves are correct.

We want and need improved performances to pull clear.

We also need to review the ownership model of the club and how it is managed. Those needs are not mutually exclusive.
Old 4th December 2019, 09.13:23   #92-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -luke View Post
Upbeat that mate... What can i do to drag your mood down
Oh I dunno, try to convince me Akil is a footballer?
Old 4th December 2019, 09.28:46   #93-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Great win and a well deserved 3 points.
Management have started to get it right. Keates & Co ditched hoofball and went to the system that seems to suit us better.
3 at the back with Jennings and Carra as wing backs. Grant and Patrick switching and leading the line. Suddenly it was Eastleigh tippy tapping the ball along the back 4 and getting nowhere. We pressed well, moved well and created chances. Patrick was the individual star but the team deserves the credit for a decent all round performance.
Good move for the first goal which saw Jennings on the bye line getting a good low cross in for Patrick to score.
Under pressure then for a short while but weathered the short storm easily. Good ball out to Grant who turned and played the ball past the last defender for Patrick to blast it under the keeper who got a piece of it but could only watch the ball over the line. In at half time 2 up, needed tea with loads of sugar to combat the cold and the shock. 52 very happy faces.
Started second half tentatively, almost expected and got pushed back.
Defence dealt with everything that Eastleigh threw at us and the Spitfires ran out of Ammo. They were pressing hard but making silly mistakes.
The most annoying aspect was our inability to control the ball out of defence when trying to relieve pressure. A hopeful hoof up field gives a 10 second relief but inevitably the ball comes back with interest.
Subs helped see out the game, Harris did a good time wasting job on both flanks chasing down the ball and holding it up, frustrating the opposition.
Nervy watch for the last half hour but even more satisfying when the final whistle blew.
It's a welcome step in the right direction and gives us some hope, need to get back to back wins now and be positive.
Hopefully Keates has learned that boring sides to death doesn't work.
Credit where it's due, we were set up well.
Patrick starred with his 2 goals and movement, ran out of steam in the second half but the whole team did a good 7+ job on the night.
Easy trip home on the adrenalin of the win, slept well for once.
Continue and improve on that performance and Saturday could really start to turn things around. One swallow etc.
Old 4th December 2019, 09.48:21   #94-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
You've just done it again! Massive size and history with 52 away fans LOL
Mmm a bit of a protest going on at the moment. Fans voting with their feet is a way of making the board listen to concerns. Too many concerns to mention but as you are on here regularly Whitey you will know them. Our board need to start listening now, hopefully they will which would make a change as up to now they think are doing a good job. Our footballing ability and league position says otherwise
Old 4th December 2019, 09.53:21   #95-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: on a seat

im afraid its too little too late, the fans that are staying away won t come back untill these clowns are gone, wether the team starts winning or not the relationship has been broken and only the resignations will tempt them back, look how much money we ve lost over the past 4 seasons all down to them arseholes
Old 4th December 2019, 10.00:19   #96-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

I think that this Whitey character is not really a Chester fan. Why would he spend so long scrutinising a rival fans web site, if he didn’t have some sneaking admiration for them? Perhaps we should welcome him/her with open arms.
Old 4th December 2019, 10.18:48   #97-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
I think that this Whitey character is not really a Chester fan. Why would he spend so long scrutinising a rival fans web site, if he didn’t have some sneaking admiration for them? Perhaps we should welcome him/her with open arms.
Whitey, what an apt name.
This is the fella who went to 'protest' against Vaughan and is that spineless ended up buying him a pint along with the other 'protestors' . Will you tell your grandchildren that sorry story Whitey?
Old 4th December 2019, 10.45:41   #98-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
A great win it has to be said. Right out of nowhere. Was a pleasant surprise when I saw the result, almost jaw dropping. Fair play to all that travelled.

Win on Saturday and I think we will have just about turned a corner and the team with some confidence back should be able to pull clear.
Christ mate, that was almost positive! Are you ok?

Agree though, bolt out of the blue. You watch us get stuffed on Saturday now.
Old 4th December 2019, 10.50:28   #99-0 (permalink)
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

well whitey the fans who are refusing to endorse the board/wst such as myself and are abstaining from matches, amount to more than chester will have at home, combined all season
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.36:48.