Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd December 2019, 13.30:55   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Bryn Law

Reading the report in the leader, Bryn seems to talk sense. We need to stop worrying about aset strippers as we dont own any assets. We need to bring in a football investor who in turn would invest in the football side of the club and take us forward. A football investor could see a return on their investment by winning promotion. Our current board are killing our club and all we can do is ask them to do the right thing and meet these people and bring them in. If that means selling Wrexham FC do it. Does Spencer Harris, John Mills and Peter Jones want to be known as the men that killed our beloved club? They wouldn't be able to walk the streets of North Wales again.

I know a certain Mark Guterman has been verbally abused by fans in all sorts of places due to what he did to us, one was even in the middle of Manchester at some traffic lights.

Do the right thing and please step aside? Before it's too late.
Old 3rd December 2019, 13.35:04   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
Reading the report in the leader, Bryn seems to talk sense. We need to stop worrying about aset strippers as we dont own any assets. We need to bring in a football investor who in turn would invest in the football side of the club and take us forward. A football investor could see a return on their investment by winning promotion. Our current board are killing our club and all we can do is ask them to do the right thing and meet these people and bring them in. If that means selling Wrexham FC do it. Does Spencer Harris, John Mills and Peter Jones want to be known as the men that killed our beloved club? They wouldn't be able to walk the streets of North Wales again.

I know a certain Mark Guterman has been verbally abused by fans in all sorts of places due to what he did to us, one was even in the middle of Manchester at some traffic lights.

Do the right thing and please step aside? Before it's too late.
A poll is needed “are you a wst member ... yes or no”.

Everyone who isn’t we need 2700 of us to join the trust and force them out. Half the match day attendance aren’t members from this seasons figures.

Protesting alone isn’t enough, it’s time for a change 7 years have been shocking, mistake after mistake and now it’s time to give someone else a shot.
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.36:41   #3-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

If Bryns alleged consortia is out there he really should get them to reveal themselves in order that the fans can know who they are and what plans they have.

If the group are serious and wish to bypass at this stage the bond (Due Dil) they can simply gain the support of the membership by revealing themselves via the press and other publicity streams. What I ask? do they have to hide?

I have been around long enough to see attempted takeovers at various clubs - including Wrexham both in the 60's and after. They usually raise their heads when the club is floundering on the field. So, My message is simple - Lets see who you are so we can judge you. The fans at the very least deserve to know.

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long !
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.42:13   #4-0 (permalink)
LWR
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

If Bryns alleged consortia is out there he really should get them to reveal themselves in order that the fans can know who they are and what plans they have.

If the group are serious and wish to bypass at this stage the bond (Due Dil) they can simply gain the support of the membership by revealing themselves via the press and other publicity streams. What I ask? do they have to hide?

I have been around long enough to see attempted takeovers at various clubs - including Wrexham both in the 60's and after. They usually raise their heads when the club is floundering on the field. So, My message is simple - Lets see who you are so we can judge you. The fans at the very least deserve to know.

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long !
Bryn has confirmed on twitter that the people he had lined up have moved onto other projects.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.44:52   #5-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post

Why would they bother revealing themselves when the Club/WST told them to fck off? And then they would have to endure all the subsequent abuse that would come their way from the diehards? Why would you do that?

Even the clubs own fans who tried to get an EGM were targeted online from these so called fans, with their jobs being put at risk as a result.
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.49:27   #6-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given

Mates of Bryn Law, who's raised issues before? Wont happen, ever, with this lit in charge. See what happened to Gary Bennett, another who's voiced concerns, just a spiteful bunch.
Old 3rd December 2019, 16.53:53   #7-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Bryn is an ideal spokesman to get things moving, I for one would back the guy
Old 3rd December 2019, 17.06:08   #8-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

You will have to drag Harris and Mills out of the boardroom first, they are not for budging. Things are just going to get a whole lot nastier before improvements kick in.
Old 3rd December 2019, 17.20:39   #9-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenttoanderlechtin76 View Post
You will have to drag Harris and Mills out of the boardroom first, they are not for budging. Things are just going to get a whole lot nastier before improvements kick in.
and Pete Jones telling people to shut up and sit down right to the bitter end...

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.49:31.